Question for OG Cuddlers; when you are the first client of a new pro, what advice do you give them?

I’ve been honored to be the first cuddle for several new pros and we usually end up discussing the cuddle scene. For others who have also experienced this, what advice do you give about staying safe and being successful on CC?

Comments

• I’d like to expand this to include experienced pros. What advice (if any) do you wish your first client had given you?

• The advice I would offer would be to find a pro you’re comfortable with. Every pro is different. If you find the right pro, you can explain to them if you’re nervous, or apprehensive or if there are certain things about you that you feel insecure about. They can gently walk you through the cuddle in a way that has you feeling relaxed and comforted. Don’t just pick the first pro coming your way. Find one you click with!

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)
    edited October 2022

@warm_embrace am I understanding your question correctly, that you're wondering what advice a client gives to a new pro? That's odd.

I'm seeing a brand new doctor today. I'll have plenty of advice for him on doctoring. Lol

• @Moxytocin This is a silly response.

new doctors have received plenty of training on medicine and doctoring, and moreover have just as much experience being a patient as I do. They’re also part of a community of other, more experienced doctors who can mentor them.

New cuddlers have none of that. They (usually) have no training, no experience as a pro or client, no idea what a cuddling session is or how it should go, no acquaintances who are cuddlers, and half the time they’re pretty nervous and unsure of themselves.

• Anyway, to answer the question, the main two things I tell them is that they will encounter pushy clients and they shouldn’t hesitate to assert their boundaries, and that if they want I can put them in touch with an experienced pro.

• You don't need to accept everyone who messages you. If you get a bad feeling about someone, you do not need to go through with a session. If they're making you feel uncomfortable via messages, its highly likely you'll feel the same way in person. Hope this helps!

• edited October 2022

I always give the disclaimer to pros and non pros alike that just because this is a platonic cuddle site , doesn't mean that we don't have our fair share of creeps , snakes , and wolves, as so many come into this place with rose tinted glasses

• Communicate preferences, boundaries, and comfort level often, and compliment them bc they might be unsure! Also, give them honest karma and kindly request honest karma without expectations.

• I appreciate the feedback. I’ve been several new pros first experience cuddling with strangers and I want to give good advice when it’s welcomed.