MULITPLE CUDDLERS AT THE SAME TIME?

IS THIS OK TO REQUEST OR IS THIS EVEN A POSSIBILITY IN THE QUANTUM CUDDLE FIELD?
if this is possible, how do we request this?
if this is not possible, why the heck is it not possible?
if you guys are already doing this, any interesting stories?

1. girls, do you like cuddling with....12 votes
    1. a girl and a guy
      33.33%
    2. just a girl
      25.00%
    3. just a guy
      41.67%

Comments

• group cuddling?? sounds pretty interesting

• Yes of course it’s possible. Some cuddlers specifically offer double cuddles.

You can request it of someone else just by asking. If you ask an experienced pro and you don’t come off like a weirdo, she likely won’t find it strange or off putting, but she may or may not be into the idea. And of course if this isn’t something she normally offers it’ll be up to you to do the introductions and make sure everyone is comfortable with everyone else.

• if you post a photo of you at the beach and you have your shirt off... and you're a guy.. you will get banned from this site.. that is pretty ridiculous ... so this question is not such a bad question bc it could easily be crossing the line..

• I'd imagine it'd be fairly simple. Message the cuddles you're interested in, and give each the others information. From there, set up your session and boom.

• edited November 2022

@MrEverybodyLA

if you post a photo of you at the beach and you have your shirt off... and you're a guy.. you will get banned from this site.. that is pretty ridiculous

That simply isn't true.

Men posting pictures where they are shirtless in appropriate circumstances - such as at the beach - are permitted. However, if you are hoping to cuddle women they are foolish since such photos are actively off-putting.

Gratuitous shirtless photos will get you an invitation from the mods to replace the photo with something that is consistent with the terms of service. We don't cuddle topless, so we don't post topless photos.

Your original question is a perfectly reasonable one in my view, and it gets asked from time to time. @CuddleWho's response is correct.

If you're interested in group cuddles look into cuddle workshops/parties. They are not really covered on this site, but they are a thriving and important part of the cuddle world.

• I do double cuddles all the time with my best friend also a pro! It makes the session fly by actually and our sessions include soooo much laughter and just great energy