Just went pro and looking for suggestions...

Hey ya'll, I just went pro with my account and would love to hear any advice/suggestions you may have for me.
please, take a look at my profile and give me any good natured feedback that you'd like to offer!
Looking forward to hearing back...

Comments

• I think you would probably get your best responses in the Professional Cuddling forums—see tabs at the top of this page.

• Great assortment of photos, they really show your personality. Although I personally would remove the photo with lots of random people in the background, as it specifically states in the terms of service to post only photos of yourself.

I feel pros do better with an about me section that is a little more succinct, as people tend to get bored or overwhelmed by too much text/information. I would also, personally, remove some of the negativity, as I prefer to sound kind and welcoming.

Otherwise, looks good. Welcome to pro life. 🖤

Mela

• I agree @Mela_B on the negativity. For sure outline your boundaries and rules, but I don’t think listing the ramifications of breaking the covenants you presented adds value from a client point of view (as a client). I assume if I break someone’s trust that I will be either be warned and/or the session will end. It goes without saying I think. It is about consent and I think you just need to state that consent is of the utmost importance. Beyond that you have what I like to see as a client—lots of information.

• Profile looks good. Good luck.

• The initial text uses the word "I" ten times and the word "you" twice. You are more likely to meet with success if you reverse those numbers.

But read the stickies on the Professional board first.

• I agree that your profile should be more positve. Even tho you want what most of us want, the way it's worded makes you sound inflexible. I like details, but it will be too much detail and reading for some. I don't know if your price may be a little high for your area?

It's great and makes it easy for potential cuddlers that you say so much about yourself upfront. I like that no one will have to pull info out of you:)

If you become available to host, that can be a big plus.
    Best wishes on your cuddle quest.

• Thanks all, I've cleaned up the profile a bit and I really appreciate the help :)
    Yall are amazing!