Games

What's y'all's favorite games? Either online or board game/ cards.
I like uno but unfortunately most people don't like playing with me because I always win. My ex bf would get mad when he would win because he knew I let him win lol. And Monopoly hehe

Comments

• I like to play Chess and Checkers...

• @Mama_Bre do you play Euchre? It’s kinda an Ohio thing! 😊

• edited October 2022

Nostalgic Video Games: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Super Nintendo), Shining Force 2 (Sega Genesis)

Current Video Games: Fortnite, Super Mario Odyssey, Red Dead Redemption 2, No Man’s Sky, Disney’s Dreamlight Valley, Stray, Far Cry 6, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey & Valhalla

Board games: Scythe, The Resistance: Avalon, Azul, Carcassonne, Captain Sonar, Dixit, Werewords, Spyfall 2, Codenames

Mobile Games: Clash Royale, Manor Matters, Merge Mansion, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, Pokémon Go

• @Mama_Bre Playing Uno online is fun

• Talisman, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, Civilization

• @Francisco108 I like those games too

@OhioMike no I don't even know what that is lol I'm not from Ohio remember hehe

@Charlie_Bear I love the legend of Zelda games. I've played most of them. I don't really play many video games though lol I like the Fable games.

• @Mama_Bre Me too, I love the Zelda series so much. There are a handful I haven’t played (mainly on the Wii because I am not a fan of motion controls) The Link’s Awakening remaster on the switch was so good! And of course Breath of the Wild is amazing.

And the Fable games are def fun too! They haven’t made one in a while, I don’t think. Not sure why.

• I've made board games for friends in the past based on their lives (I used to be a game designer). It was very embarrassing for them if they lost :)

• @Mama_Bre @Charlie_Bear euchre is a blast buts it’s getting challenging to find people to play anymore!

• @Charlie_Bear do you remember the Zelda on the game cube? I use to play that one all the time. I was pregnant then and wasn't able to do much at that time. I haven't heard of a new Fable. It would be cool if they did make a new one.
    @OhioMike I think my grandma use to play Euchre. After my grandma passed away I mainly just played board games.

• @Mama_Bre I believe you are referring to Wind Waker. I loved that game so much.

I get super nostalgic watching this video:

• I love playing Monopoly, but no one ever wants to play with me. 🤷‍♀️😭😭😭 Also love Uno, Candyland, Spit, War, checkers, Cards Against Humanity. 😂😂 I usually play puzzle games on my phone like Candy Crush, or find the object games.

• My favorite card games are uno, piggy, and spit.

My favorite board games are reversi, checkers, trouble, and snakes and ladders.

• There is clearly a lot of games I've never heard of....

• The Cathode Ray Tube Amusement Device

• edited October 2022

@OhioMike I know what Euchre. It is popular in Southern Indiana as well. I also like playing chess although I haven't a lot. I've liked playing Clue since I was a little girl and it's still one of my favorites. I love mystery books and movies too.

• @pty1999 i figured with your Indiana ties you would 😊👍

It’s an old card game from like 1800s that is so regional now. You usually need 4 people to play bits it’s challenging to find that many

• If you’re at my house come ready. 🤣. Qwirkle is on top because it’s been requested for Vegas meet and greet lol.

• Here’s my euchre supplies 😳

• As a lover of dodgeball, I really enjoy Throw Throw Burrito. 😜🌯

• Indoor game, dominoes
    Outdoor cornhole, and when I was younger in played paintball as much as I could

• @pty1999 love Clue

@OhioMike most of my family is from Indiana so I know the game just never played it. I use to watch my grandma but it wasn't a game I was very interested in lol

@bekah_cuddles ok I think you should explain throw the burrito lol not sure if I know that one.

@wrench dominoes are fun but can take some time to play lol

Y'all who has played the card game WAR? Very fast game...I showed my kids how to play and it's been a favorite of theirs forever lol
    And I showed them how to always win at Uno lol but they still can't win against me hehe 😆

• @Mama_Bre If you click on the title of the game in my first comment, it will take you to the website that has a really funny instructional video of how it's played. Basically, it's a fast-paced card game from the makers of Exploding Kittens where you end up throwing these cute plush burritos at each other.

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSuz (deleted user)

Settlers of Catan!!