what is your favorite cuddle position

Whats some of your favorite ways to cuddle

Comments

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSuz (deleted user)

I enjoy lying my head on people's chest

• edited October 2022

number 7

• edited October 2022

• I like what @Mela_B put in that looks nice and cozy 😌

• Those are my favorites 😊

• I don't have favorites yet because I've been cuddle deprived but I could see number one being a favorite for sure.

• @olydan I wish you the best snuggles ever for your upcoming session 💜

• @Mela_B that 1st one is a great one, so comfy.

• @robroo I think we've done that one!

• @Mela_B yes we have. 😀

• Never done it before but I like many !

• Oh my goodness ~ They have a mew!! 🤗🥰

Really though, this one pretty much sums up what I am (and I'm not), looking for...

👆 Yep! Just needs pretzeled legs!!

• @quixotic_life oh added in Mew mew cuddles would be awesome!!!

• @Mela_B I wish I could cuddle with you, those positions look so soothing 😩 my past cuddlers have just liked spooning ,which I love as well, but yours are creative! I especially like the third position

• @JBearz ditto, you seem really awesome, and we could talk about dogs!
    I really like getting creative with cuddling, especially when there's a natural connection with someone and we just feel comfortable. I've really enjoyed some of my cuddle clients who actually taught me new cuddle positions! There are really some beautiful ways to connect with people. 😊💜

• @Mela_B That would be the best session ever 🐶!

And you're right, you really feel the true fulfillment of cuddling when it progresses naturally with someone. Hopefully my regular cuddle buddy is down to try those positions out!

• I love cuddle sessions that have a natural flow and change up positions. But I also have one cuddle buddy that we watch shows while cuddling so we mainly spoon unless we take a break between shows.

• @KamikaziNinja86 Same here. I love changing up positions every so often. Especially with longer sessions, my limbs tend to fall asleep if I'm in one position for too long. Spooning, the sweetheart cradle, and the lap pillow are among my favorites.