height

Does height matter to you? I often get bullied by people because of my height. I recently cut off the friends that insulted my height.

Comments

• @jimboslice5014 Good boundary! Height does not matter to me. I am 6’4” but have cuddled people 4’ 10” to 6’7”. No one needs negative/toxic people in their life and happy you cut them off.

• I am 6'4 and was married to a woman who is 4'9 and I have cuddled women from 4'11-5'7. Height does not matter to me.

• As a woman I hear it all the time that other women are looking for taller men but that's for relationships. As far as cuddling goes it doesn't matter to me at all. Relationship wise I would prefer a tall guy but really if he's just my height or taller I would be fine with it. But there's no excuse for someone to bully anyone over such am unimportant thing as their height. There's alot more to people than their physical appearance.

• Unfortunately I can definitively say that my height makes me much more appealing to women, both for dating and for cuddling.

But, it’s definitely not universal. Some women really don’t care.

• edited October 2022

I’m with @SuperManCuddles … (1 of the biggest lights in this community period 🌌 ) no one needs negative / toxic people in their lives … be it family / “friends” / or whomever …. Cut them off - don’t look back - keep moving forward.

Edit: I’m 5’7 , and if I connect and bond with someone in this community, I have zero care or concern about their height.

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSuz (deleted user)

Bullying someone for a way they were born and something that isn't changeable is cruel. It's best to cut them off.

• @cuddles_ndream he really is, right?
    @SuperManCuddles huge hugs, my friend!

• @Maverick07 Huge Hugs 🤗 🫂 @cuddles_ndream Thank you!🔥💯🏆🎉

• Height doesn't matter to me.

• There is no excuse for bullying or any kind of body-negative feedback. At 5'7" most men are taller than me, and I actually like that dynamic. But big spoons come in all sizes. :)
    (as do little spoons!)

• Personally I think it’s awful to make fun of people for some thing they can’t help. My friend is 4 foot 2, and her close group of friends tease her but it’s usually in fun and she doesn’t get offended.

But I remember one of my friends used to get teased about being bald. Who wants to be teased about that. I always got after them. I don’t like when people make fun of people.

Now I on the other hand I like when people make fun of me but it Hass to be in the right way. I am a source of entertainment for most people with my life lol. There’s always some thing that bothers you about yourself that you don’t want people to point out.
    I was always the person in school that would make a safe place for people who got teased. I would save a seat on the bus for them. It really broke my heart to see people teased.
    I remember saying to my son if I ever find out that you make fun of anyone, I’m going to ground you until you move out.
    People that are bullies and make fun of people are usually insecure and have been made of fun of themselves. So we shouldn’t take it too much to heart . you have to end up liking yourself and like that you’re different. And then no one can make fun of you. :) @jimboslice5014 i’m so sorry that happened to you. Sending you long warm hug🤗🤗

• I’m not interested in ever dating at least for the near future but when I did I like guys to be about 5 foot 6 to 5 foot 9, whatever you do don’t allow yourself to get the short man complex. Because you’re not really that short anyway 5 foot six is fine. I once dated a guy that was 5 foot 2 he was wonderful, but he would never take me out in public. I guess he was nervous about the height difference. But if you’re confident people will see you for taller than you are. That’s a great thing about Cuddles everybody’s the same size once they get to bed. I hade a guy that was 6 foot 10 and standing up to talk to him was bad but once we got in bed he was just right:)

• To me: not at all. Good on you for cutting off said 'friendships' that don't sound healthy friendships. Welcome to the site by the way.

• Thanks to my health problems (and childhood malnutrition), I'm pretty dang short! I used to be sensitive about it. These days I mostly turn it into a joke. It's (wait for it) no big deal.

• Doesn’t matter to me

Any friend that doesn’t accept you as you are is not a friend at all. Happy to hear you got rid of that dead weight.

• I feel intimidated by people much taller than me. I’m not sure why

• Last I checked cuddling was done laying down. Laying down, everyone is the same height.

• Doesn't matter to me.

• @dave31415 Cuddling can be done standing, sitting, walking, as well as lying down. There are many cuddling pleasures for you to discover! :)