Socks while cuddling

I am wondering how the cuddling community as a whole feels about wearing socks while cuddling. I am not a fan of wearing socks myself while cuddling.
Also, female pros, how would you ladies feel if a guys would ask for your socks off for a session? Like would you feel weirded out, or grossed out, or would you not mind at all?

1. Do you prefer to cuddle with or without socks?176 votes
    1. With socks on
      25.00%
    2. Without socks
      38.07%
    3. Could care less
      13.64%
    4. Depends on the environment (mood, weather, etc.)
      23.30%

Comments

• I prefer socks off, but I'm also afraid of slicing someone's foot with my damned hockey toes.

• I never wear socks. I prefer being barefoot.

• Same here @Mela_B !!!!! Always prefer to be BAREFOOTED.

• It all depends on the day, the weather, my mood, who I’m cuddling with…if someone made the request that I take my socks off I would be curious why, so I would ask them. I don’t take clothing requests so I would be reluctant to do it just for the sake of my client. 🙂 I have no problem with anyone taking their socks off, whatever helps them be cozy and relax.

• edited October 2022

Socks. No one sees my feet except for my future wife. I'm fine with whatever my cuddle buddy wants to wear

• I prefer my cuddle partner be barefoot but I would not request it and I always wear socks. Nice and comfy ones.

• I've run into too many foot fetishists to be able to think about this question in any other way.

• There are two pros that say socks need to be worn and one said it is because she does not like her feet being touched. I swiped and moved on as this was the last straw in a list of “I don’t like____.” I respect her boundary but I would never hire her as the way she presented it was similar to Charlton Heston’s response to the apes laying hands on him.

• So far I never wear socks during a cuddle. I never request the Pro take their socks off because their feet may be cold or other reasons.

• Its better for your feet if you dont wear socks to bed. Your feet need to breathe

• Its better for your feet if you dont wear socks to bed. Your feet need to breathe

• Interesting question, I’d never thought much about it before. Like @MxSmith brought up, there are people seeking to fulfill a foot fetish so I don’t meet with people who specifically ask about/comment on my feet. In sessions I’ve always been barefoot and think I prefer that, but I do have people tell me my feet are cold so if anyone didn’t want to feel my cold feet I’d be happy to put on socks for them.

• I have ugly hobbit feet, so my socks stay on

• edited October 2022

I don’t really care either way but boy do I wish some clients would wear them! Cold feet are the worst, lol. 😂

Usually though if I’m wearing socks already then I typically just keep them on.

• If you ask and don't focus on my feet , no problem. If it's a prerequisite for you to book me, no.
    Example - Repeatedly asking if socks will be worn or if they are demanding that socks be taken off before booking. Pass.

• I usually wear socks because I feel like my cuddle partner would be more comfortable that way, as if that somehow alleviated any concerns they may have that I am in to feet (which I am indeed not 😂)

They can wear whatever makes them feel
    comfortable.

• @calmcontact I love being cold, so cold feet def do not bother me. Though now I’m wondering if I ever said that during a session should it be brought up, if it would come off the wrong way as if I was a foot person 😬

• So here’s a blast from the past pic from similar thread a year ago Outside double cuddle 🤗!

• Oh @Charlie_Bear I think it’s totally fine to mention, I’ve never had anyone dislike it, they either say it feels good or they are worried about my comfort. I’ve had other people apologize for their cold feet but I don’t mind at all and actually like it as long as the room isn’t already uncomfortably cold.

• I don't like wearing socks. I like who I am snuggling with to be sockless but it's totally up to her. It's not a deal breaker for me.

• @Charlie_Bear Because of the way you come across in your forum posts, I don't think it would bother anyone if you did have a sock request. If they don't read the forum I guess it could make a difference. It's nice how respectful you come across in the forum.

@jubal and @JBearz Y'all are cracking me up.

I like no socks cuddles, but my feet get so cold in the winter they almost hurt, so I have to wear socks for winter cuddles. I wish I didn't have to.

• It's one of these unusual asymmetric things ...

It is ok to ask somebody to put socks on. (And if somebody asks you, normally you should do it.)

But in general it's not ok to ask somebody to take them off.

• @calmcontact ok good, I tend to overthink these things 😅

@achetocuddle aww ty ☺️

• Socks on always. I freeze even in the summer. Capri leggings, a camisole, a hoodie, and socks. Period. Not taking them off for anything. Brrr. I have the lowest blood pressure possible to still be living due to medication. Aside from deterring foot fetish people, I HATE the cold. Can't pay me enough, lol.

• @stormydaycuddle that does sound super comfy tho

• It depends on the temp and weather, but I'm sure that my cuddle buddies would appreciate me wearing socks because my feet are usually freezing. 😂😂😂😂

• Love to be barefoot!

• I'm fine either way for myself or others. Not that I get cuddles. I'm most likely to wear my socks from Foot Clothes if I do though.

• Is there a store called Foot Clothes? Not sure what you meant @BrianL .