Profiles

[Deleted User]Bamadave (deleted user)
edited October 2022 in General

Are cuddler profile information suppose to pop up when clicked on. I should not have asked here

Comments

• [Deleted User]Bamadave (deleted user)

Profiles of curlers I mean

Cuddlers

• If someone hasn't filled out their profile, nothing will show up. Other than that, I'm not sure what you're asking.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

What information specifically are you talking about?

I click on a cuddler and nothing comes up. Bought a information page of cuddler would appear. Am I right or wrong?

Thought

• Hmmm is it possible you’ve been blocked?

• Some people just don’t complete their profile. In that case you shout see “They haven't filled in their self-summary yet. Send a message to find out more about them.”

• It doesn’t seem like a profile matters as much as a good picture for getting cuddles with an enthusiast, and I doubt lack of a profile is going to keep pros from accepting your money…so what’s the point?

• Nothing should pop up. If you click on a user’s profile, you should be taken to their profile page. They may or may not have photos or anything in their bio, but some of their details should be displayed. If you don’t see anything at all, there is probably a message at the top of the page indicating the status of their profile in case they are paused/banned/deleted etc.