How is everyones day going?

Hi how is your day going . I hope you are all doing well!

Comments

• Stressful 😒

• Fun. Worked in my parent's yard in the wind before the storm that is nearly here.

@zerocantaloupe Sorry you are always having such a rough time on the inside. I hope you find the thing that can help you see things better. My ex was not as bad as yours seems to be, but my experience really affected me too. Time really can make it some better if you can hang on and maintain for a while.

• It was going great, I was gearing up for a great 4 hour cuddle session, but the cuddler canceled last minute for the 3rd time in a month.

• Working while I have a head cold. Stuck in a hotel for another month

• [Deleted User]CuddleQueen9 (deleted user)

My day was eventful, and gainful all at the same time; I’m glad to be resting this evening.

@KamikaziNinja86 , I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to find someone available and dependable.

• way, Way above average! 😊👍

• It's my Sunday, so I've just been relaxing today, for the most part. At least I don't have a headache that lasts all day today, like I did yesterday.

• edited October 2022

I am perfectly ready for today to end ….I am so tired, and I know my feral kitty is waiting for me to feed her, I didn’t make it to her yesterday and I haven’t missed a day in months : (

• @Hamtaro1 ♥️ 🌌 🙏🏻 ty

• @TiRo81 wasn't able to find anyone last minute, but I have a few other reliable cuddlers that I have been seeing. But I have my 1st overnight session on Friday, so this week needs to hurry and be over.