what are your intentions ?

Do you all do this to make a quick buck or do you actually enjoy cuddling with people?

Comments

• You have made many very short posts, some of which are incomprehensible and, as far as I can tell, you have not participated in any of the resulting threads.

If you want people to take you seriously and feel inclined to communicate with you on this forum, you need to change your approach.

• I agree. Your objective is not clear and you aren't coming across as someone that wants to be taken seriously. I realize we don't have to know your objective. Best wishes.

• If you don’t like my threads, simply dont read them thank you.

• edited October 2022

@jimboslice5014 that is sound advice, and I would commend it to anybody. However, I can't help wondering if a misunderstanding might be happening. @CuddleWho is trying to help you, so that you can get the most out of this community: he wasn't offering criticism. At least, that's my interpretation. I happen to know that he is a helpful guy. Same with @achetocuddle.

His underlying points are true. Very often, the best threads start with with a clear, well thought-out, well-written post (often edited by the OP immediately after posting) and continue with enthusiastic participation from the OP. I get a sensation sometimes of, "If the OP doesn't care about their own thread enough to post in it, why should I?" and I'm sure it's not just me

With text based communication there is a greatly increased risk of misunderstanding. This risk is particularly acute in the case of communication between strangers. It happens on here - and every other forum - all the time. In this forum it's more common that people actually being mean.