Msgs

Why is it people message but don’t book? Should I ignore them? I wanna see feedback… 👏🏼

No results for this poll

Comments

• edited October 2022

=) Your feedback would be greatly appreciated =)

• This is a bit passive aggressive. When you make a post, people will view it because it’s new, not necessarily because they are ready to throw out advice left and right.

If you’d like advice, I’ll just say you are going to constantly get people viewing your profile, messaging you and even going so far as to talking about details in booking. It’s never a guarantee. You have to be patient and eventually you’ll get some bookings. Don’t rush anything.

• Thanks for your response. I realized how my post looks after it was already posted, but didn’t know how to edit or delete it.. :/

• Looks like you've figured out how to edit your post, excellent!

There are lots of possible reasons why this is happening, and not every enquiry is going to turn into a booking. Moreover, a few of these people are professional time-wasters and have absolutely no intention of booking, and as you gain in experience you'll get better at spotting them.

Some of the enquirers might book, but there is something missing from the communication between you which means that it never quite happens. Some potential clients are very nervous and require lots of reassurance, which is hard to give convincingly if you are new yourself.

Think about how you reply to people, and what you say. Try different things and see what works. For every message, put yourself in the client's shoes. What do they want to hear from you? Remember that this is a caring job: how does your message care for the client? If your messages 'feel' uncaring, the client is much less likely to book.

Don't ignore people. If the conversation isn't going anywhere, just say, "Would you like to make a booking?"

There is a lot of very helpful information on the forum. Not necessarily about this in particular, but professional cuddling in general. Read it all, it all helps.

• @CuddleDuncan
    Thank you so much for your advice, it’s extremely useful and yes I am learning a lot by reading the forums, they are full of information! I am always nice and caring in my msgs to potiential Cuddlers but yes I am starting to see there are tons of professional time wasters that just want to msg back and forth. They will act like they want to book them ask for a booking and then simply don’t reply anymore🤷🏻‍♀️