Books you without a word....

How many of you are experiencing people just booking you without so much as a hello?

Comments

• I think it’s better to be booked, and then chat after, you can alway cancel. It’s better than the person that just says hello but nothing else and then you messaged them back and they still don’t have anything to say. Somebody did that to me they just booked a few hours and then I could never really get them to talk and I said if I can’t talk to you a little bit before the Cuddles I don’t think it’s gonna work and I said I would at least have to meet you ahead of time and they were not able, so I canceled. Hopefully after they book they’ll be very chatty until you feel comfortable

• It happens to everybody. It's to do with the way the site is set up, which I think the management is reluctant to change because in the end of the day it works.

What clients see is a button that says "Request to book". When you click it, the first thing at the top of the page that appears are two drop-down boxes with date & time and length of booking. Below that there is the normal messaging interface, but it feels very optional.

I suspect half of these clients haven't even realised they can send you a message, never mind send one without making a booking. And most of the rest have nothing to add - they just want that booking, and - being new to cuddling - don't appreciate that there is a little bit more to it than that.

• It's just how the site UI is designed.
    There is no "message".
    it's "request to book" and the booking is at the top and first thing you see...then the message box below.

There is also a full spectrum of pros that go from "I want to chat a lot first before we meet to don't talk to me just book"
    If you state one or the other in your profile and they didn't follow it, yes, thats on them then.

For some other perspective, no other service I can think of, be it haircut, massage, wax, doctor, dentist, cleaning service, ect., do we chat with the person before we meet them. Granted yes I get there is an extra layer of safety that's needed because people don't (usually) meet them in a private setting... But I'd like to think pros can give benefit of the doubt.
    And just because you accept or decline the booking doesn't mean you still can't communicate with them. Will eventually need to anyways to has out location and such. Try to see it as at least they may be more willing to book then those that talk for a week before hand.