Are boneless wings really chicken wings?

edited October 2022 in General

A timeless question... okay the poll messed up, but please discuss. 👀

Comments

• When coated with hot sauce, they cause the same problems in the bathroom for me as normal chicken wings, so possibly?

• Striking similarities...

• [Deleted User]BeardedSnuggy (deleted user)

Chicken nuggets?

• Definitely not 😅 , no way no how.

• Had a sport event at my place last month and I got an incredible boneless wing deal from WingStop and one of my cousins was like, “who ordered boneless wings ??? that’s violation”!! 😂 I was like hey, I got an amazing deal for all you hungry beasts so y’all gonna have to suck it up! Lololol

• @cuddles_ndream Funny. Lol. Still edible. I do like real wings and you can use the bones for broth or stew or congee.

• edited October 2022

@cylee1180 i don’t know why, but I actually do love white meat … I will always order chicken breast at a spot , but when it comes to wings I want my extra crispy wings half honey bbq half Lemmon pepper with blue cheese on the side 😋

I didn’t know saving the bones after words for broth or stew was a thing … I can’t see myself doing it but than again I’m not much of a cook at all , (ironically I grew up on the food network / food channel / and I would stand next to my mom and watch her cook all the time growing up lol but if there’s a grill available I’m grilling some delicious burgers 🍔

• @cuddles_ndream Yeah. Bones, add broth, water salt pepper and even veggies, you have a stew...or bones, ginger , beans lentils or peanuts...salt and a cup of rice...congee.

Most delicious congee was w lamb bones from an Afghan joint .

• Lol @ the vid

I think you will enjoy this I.g. Page https://instagram.com/grillnation?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• I think both taste like chicken 🍗 😂

• @cuddles_ndream Because I know you love funny stuff I have to tell you it appears you may like "live" white meat chicken due to a typo or autocorrect? Lol. Regardless of how boneless wings come to be, they are mighty tasty :) You can have ALL my hot sauce/pepper. I am a wuss when it comes to hot spice.

@cylee1180 Wings absolutely make the best broth/soup and congee, tho I never make congee. Unless solidified broth is congee. Lol.

• edited October 2022

@achetocuddle smh @ autocorrect 😂

Edit, I was just watching “hot ones” … lol , not too big on the spicy side but I love love love (not live lol) honey bbq / Lemmon pepper / and also original Buffalo & mild breaded traditional hooter wings … I’m in heaven if I’m having honey bbq or Lemmon pepper at Buffalo Wild Wings or Traditional breaded mild @ hooters.

• @cuddles_ndream That blasted autocorrect. Lol. One of the worst modern inventions. Maybe I just feel that way cause I'm so pitiful at tech.

• @cuddles_ndream Started following the ig channel. Thanks for the rec!

@achetocuddle It's congee the moment you drop a cup or more of rice. Ginger Is a plus. Then it's like a thicker type of grits.

I was responding to ndream and accidentally filled in CuddlesMclovin lol. Great name. It's you! MCmuffin!

• @cylee1180 glad you liked the channel!

@achetocuddle rumor has it Elon Musk will introduce the edit button on Twitter, I need this! lol

• I don't really have a chicken in this fight but it seems like they'd technically be chicken tenders, wouldn't they?

Also thank you for being out here asking the hard hitting questions no one is brave enough to ask 🙏

• @cogsandgears I pride myself in my quest for the truth.

• cogs and cylee, you two are hilarious. LOL

• Asian Zing sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings is delicious 🤤 I usually get 15 boneless wings with it.

I love getting the bottles of it and making a roast in the crockpot with it.

• edited October 2022

@cuddles_ndream We need to have a cookout plus cuddling event.

@achetocuddle Just winging it! 🐔

That one's for @Btown .

• Shying from the truth would only make me chicken...🐥🍗

• edited October 2022

Gary Larson

• @CuddleDuncan In their natural habitat!

• I don't have a bone to pick with them.

• Clearly they are from the rare winged buffaloes. Thats why they are nearly extinct.

• edited October 2022

Absolutely chicken tenders with a marketing flair. "Wings" are a party food, "tenders" are not. In the same sense imitation crab is just another fish product with a marketing boost. I remember being disappointed the first time i ordered something called boneless wings and expecting wing meat. But would that even make much sense? It would come out as a pile of chopped chicken and certainly be a pain to prepare.

• Boneless wings will never be considered real chicken wings! Neverrrr!

• They are nuggets with a bit more mystery meat. Tenders are way larger actually have chicken.

But congee?? That sound delicious.

• @Opulence Congee is quite soothing and even hearty if you add more stuff.