Have any of you guys had luck on this site finding someone??

I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck meeting up with someone from around the northeast part of the US, the pickings seem to be slim around here.

I kinda figured this site was a longshot but the idea always intrigued me of meeting for mutual comfort.

How much did you talk before meeting if you did?

And just for the record, I'm not interested in paying someone, I was hoping to find someone with a mutual need. It seems like it would be better that way.

Comments

• I chat with people, but they are always over 100 miles away.

Ive only ever paid for one cuddle and it was amazing

• @Nobodieshero

the pickings seem to be slim around here.

Maybe you should ask for opinions from the "pickings" themselves. Lol.

There was a pretty good convo and meta thread doing on earlier for a new user.

Best of luck!

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/15324/first-time-on-cuddle-comfort#latest

• I haven't been lucky enough to find enthusiasts in my area so I have had to pay. But every cuddle I have had has been amazing.

If you do end up paying for a pro I would suggest browsing lots of profiles to get a good idea who is in it to help others and who is in it for the money.

• I have cuddled both. Enthusiasts require an investment of time, chemistry, and sharing. There is a bit of that with pros but it is much less. But if you do not travel frequently geography can dictate the opportunities and success rate unfortunately. I travel and I agree there are areas that are threadbare on cuddlers.

• Wow, have you really been on this site for 11 years?

The gender ratio on this site means it’s often hard for men to find female enthusiasts to cuddle. It can be done, but to be honest I don’t recommend trying. There are much easier ways to meet women.

• I met up with 3 male enthusiasts and all 3 of them did not understand the meaning of platonic cuddling. So I nixed enthusiasts and my fourth cuddle was with a paid pro and I finally got the cuddling I was wanting. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

• Cuddlewho, yeah hard to believe hahah, I never really actively tried to use the site for a very long time, basically just the past 6 months. When I joined there was almost no one on this site

• edited October 2022

In regards to the pros, it just doesn't seem like it would be the same to me if it was about money. I'd hoped to find someone local, maybe in another 10 years if I'm still single 😂

Years ago I met a girl who had a mutual need, I mean many years ago. We had sleepovers, she stayed with me mostly. It was really nice and we are currently to this day still friends although she is long since married.

• I've only cuddled with one person here. I had to travel a good distance. It was worth it but unavailable now.

I keep trying but do not want to pay.

• In regards to the pros, it just doesn't seem like it would be the same to me if it was about money

It’s not necessarily like that. You’re paying to get her time and attention. But then you can (usually) just connect with her on a human level.

• I just feel like an hour is not enough time, and too much would get real expensive. Maybe I'm searching in the wrong place

• Yes, by cuddling with a pro I found myself

• I honestly work a little harder to get the Pros I want and they usually deliver and then some. I’m spoiled.

• Hey @Nobodieshero I strongly encourage you to get a pro. One hour with a pro is better than zero hours with an enthusiast.

I've had a lot of sessions with pros and some are better than others, but they have all been good. At least try it once.

• edited November 2022

@Nobodieshero

It seems like it would be better that way.[enthusiast]

It's a fairly common presumption, but it isn't true. Cuddling with a professional and an enthusiast both have their pros and cons. It's not the case that one is instrinsically better than the other, they are just different.

@Ibex

One hour with a pro is better than zero hours with an enthusiast.

Absolutely!!

• Nope. At least not any enthusiasts. The conversation is usually over by the 4th message when they ghost me.

Luckily, I'm numb to rejection and I have no problem paying pros. So I get what I need regardless. The pickings will always be slim when it comes to enthusiasts no matter where you live.

If you find an enthusiasts, they're usually only here to become a pro and will stop talking to you once they've become one (unless you pay them of course)

If they're not trying to become a pro, they're usually just window shopping and don't actually want to cuddle anyone.

If they're not window shopping OR trying to become a pro...they're incredibly picky and will stop messaging you if you say the wrong thing or they'll find another cuddler and stop messaging you.

If they're not any of the above, well then you may have just found your free cuddle buddy! A rare treasure. Cherish them.

• As an enthusiast back on the site after a 2 year break I will say since we are few in number and outnumbered by men I get slammed with messages almost daily for cuddling. I try really hard to respond to every message but life gets busy. There is also no way possible I could cuddle with everyone that requests it. I also need some time to text/chat to get to know the person a little bit first. I will say the ones I've cuddled with have been the more persistent ones or the ones that seem genuinely interested in what we talk about and getting to know me a little. It is a tiny bit off-putting when the first message is hey when can we set up a cuddle time. That will most likely not get you anywhere, lol. Just keep trying!