Asking for mailing address

I've never had a pro snuggler ask me for my mailing address before when they host and I don't host ever.
Is this happening to you guys too ?
She said it was for tax purposes.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Maybe you should direct that question at Mark. I don't know the legalities of it all, he probably knows better than anyone.
  • [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    I would not see that pro again. I'd get the feeling I'd be blackmailed or my anonymity would be compromised. Discretion is important to me above all else, doesn't matter how much I enjoyed the session or the pro.
  • @ Alternis.
    Pls keep us posted the outcome.

Could be surprisly innocent (hmm..) but I'd refuse since it makes you uncomfortable and probably inform her that it does.
    I think you should give us your address and we should all come over and have a dance battle. Guys against girl.
  • LOL who is this directed at and can I decide what team to join at the end of said battle?
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    "Tax purposes" What Is tax purposes? That's really odd though. I wouldn't give my address out if I were you.
    Now if we are having a dance party, that's a whole other story. I may be small but I've got some groovy moves. You guys ever see Hitch?
    When we have disagreements at work, I feel like everything would be solved if we all just started dancing like in that movie, men who stare at goats.
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    edited March 2017
    I watched that one but don't remember it. Anyway more problems should be and could be solved by dancing it out. Like in Hot Rod or Footloose. Punch dance your feelings out.
  • I could see someone needing your mailing address if a) they were paying you, and b) they plan to 1099 you for the income. But since they are the pro, YOU are paying THEM. There is no "for tax purposes" reasons they should need your address. Caveat: I'm assuming you both are U.S. based (I didn't check your profile).  If you live elsewhere, other rules may apply.  In any case, I think you are right to be suspicious.