AMA

Ask me anything!

Comments

• Could of just not commented

• What's the difference between an elephant and a mailbox?

• Will I poop tomorrow ?

• @pmvines - OP might have a different answer, but I think the answer is

• @pmvines i could answer that but first tell me about your cough syrup habits.

• AMA - ask me anything
    Or
    AMA - against medical advice
    🤓

• @TNNative ask me anything that is against medical advice

• What is under the ice in Antarctica ?

• @PlayWithMyHair4 What do you like to do for your cuddle partner? I notice you mention in your profile what you like to receive. Just curious:) Best wishes on your cuddle quest.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

What are your thoughts on the teletransport paradox?

• C'mon and let me know...
    Should I stay or should I go?

• @achetocuddle thank you for telling me. Im gonna update my profile so i dont come off selfish. I am slender with broad shoudlers, perfect to rest your head on. Long arms to wrap around someone tightly. I have a low deep voice i can relax someone with

• @PlayWithMyHair4 :) Due to wanting to stay out of trouble here, I have become so habitually diplomatic that I was only thinking about responding to your thread with a serious question that I thought you might want to answer. I wasn't trying to tell you to modify your profile. Lol. However, I do think saying what you can bring to a cuddle generally helps anyone's profile.

• This thread is terribly sad. So many unanswered questions!

@Unscented_Lemon asks what the difference is between an elephant and a mailbox. It can be a tricky distinction! The main thing to look for is what's being transported: while mailboxes typically carry letters, elephants usually carry trunks.

@pmvines wants to know if he'll poop tomorrow—given the world's general tendency towards sh-t, the odds seem high!

@GreatHornedOwl asks "why." The answer is, of course, "because."

@teddybear888 wonders what's under the ice in Antarctica. It's a hidden ecosystem of weird little shrimp things! And some other stuff.

@Zundar wants to know the OP's thoughts on the teletransport paradox—those thoughts are probably nonexistent because not everyone has heard of that paradox, or even of Stanisław Lem, never mind Derek Parfit.

Personally, I think a perfect copy of me is me: it's just that if there's more than one of me extant we start to diverge pretty quickly due to different experiences in different locations (even if only slightly different), and so we end up with different versions of me... and of course, since brain waves can't pass between brains, every copy has its own independent consciousness. Once a copy has had even one experience different to what the original experienced, the death of either would be a loss of an individual scrap of me-ness and I'd hate it—but if either is destroyed immediately (while both are still identical), so long as the other remains, that's fine: nothing of me has been lost.

@robroo wants the OP to come on and let him know if he should stay or if he should go. I'm told that if he goes there will be trouble—but if he stays, there will be double. Clearly the correct choice is the one that produces the least amount of trouble: unfortunately, he should go.

• @DaringSprinter I have definitely never had a thought about the teletransport paradox. I contemplate a lot of stuff, but not that.

• @DaringSprinter Mailboxes may hold letters, but they don't actually transport anything. Really, though, what it comes down to is

if you don't know the difference between an elephant and a mailbox, I'm not about to ask you to mail a letter for me.

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSuz (deleted user)

@teddybear888 Well I watched an interview discussing whats under the ice in Antartica. Submarines during the 1920's that went under the ice then used steam to hollow out large caves were made. This man in the interview was high ranking military and a lot of what he saw while in Antartica was classified, He did share about seeing many extraterrestrial beings in stasis pods some humanoids that were 30ft tall!!

@DaringSprinter I recieved a lot of amusement from your answers! Thank you :)

OP in what way are you prepared for the great reset?

• Im sorry i didnt answer everyones questions. Im new here and forget to check it.
    But no excuses.
    Rhe fact people even respond makes me happy

• @SnuggleSuz i am not prepared at all. Or video games taught me everything

• edited November 2022

@SnuggleSuz: I do enjoy answering questions. Especially when it's funny. For instance, I'm pretty sure my preparations for the great replacement will cover the great reset, too.

@PlayWithMyHair4: Don't worry about not answering all the questions. There's a kind of tradition on the forum of Ask Me Anything threads being silly—people really do ask just about anything, and answers typically come with tongue in cheek.

[Edited to add links for those unfamiliar with the terms... and thus the joke.]

• @DaringSprinter thank you, at least somebody cares about my poops !

• @pmvines we all care about your poops

• @pmvines - I already told you that you'd 💩. I was the first to reply! 😃

• Ah @Green_Eyes I can always count on you to love the dirty things about me

@PlayWithMyHair 🖤

• It's true: @pmvines's poops are a big thing on this platform. Everyone cares!