Info for a beginner

Hey everyone new guy here! Was wondering how this works. How long before you actually get your first client? Is this a good site to start on? Any advice for way to get noticed more and get more clients to CUDDLE UP with? 👍🏻 thanks appreciate the advice!

Comments

• First you have to register as a pro and get approved by the site (if you are planning to get paying clients). And male pros in general have a harder time scaring up business than female pros.

• 1) upload more pics! Include some that show your eyes. Your current one shows personality but it’s not very vulnerable/approachable so I’d say add a few more that convey a sense of safety and trustworthiness.
    2) fill in your bio a bit more. If you don’t have more to say about cuddling, add some everyday interests to paint a more full picture of who you are.
    3) if you notice that someone has checked out your profile, you can shoot them a short message introducing yourself and offering to answer questions
    4) this is my favorite cuddle site. The reviews (karma) help build in community accountability and it takes a smaller cut than the other site I’m on. Also the interface is good.

Hope this helps!

• stays and takes notes

• edited November 2022

Pictures that might be appealing, the one with the tongue is really weird and you have other ones with kissy lips like it's a date site and that's not what this is .

Be willing to cuddle all genders .

Lower your rates by quite a bit as women rarely will pay a man to cuddle to begin with and those who do have a very narrow criteria for who they will hire.

With your profile , pics, 100 dollar per hour rate , and only cuddling women , I am 100 percent certain you will not find a client here . Not being rude , just being honest.

• Read the sticky topics at the top of the professional cuddling board.

@pmvines' assessment is correct.

• @pmvines and @CuddleDuncan are correct.

Lose that first pic and forget about $100 an hour. Best wishes on your cuddle quest :)

• edited November 2022

I echo what’s been said. Your profile pic reminds me of a 🐮 or🦒 and, no, that’s not a good thing. Also, if you’re going to be a pro it’s important to remember that you’re performing a paid service for a client…so it’s meant to be client-centered. Your bio only talks about what you want out of the encounter. If you’re here for you it’s more ethical to be an enthusiast (non-pro) account IMHO.

• @achetocuddle What if he loses the first picture and looks like this‽ Ever think about that?!

• edited November 2022

Step 1: Work out until you look like a Chippendales dancer.
    Step 2: Get professional photos done at the beach, and really overdo the baby oil.
    Step 3: Post as your main photo, and maybe you'll get $50 an hour. Meanwhile women can charge just about anything they want and get clients.

Equality!!!!!

edit: brought down the harshnessg

Fair warning, @zerocantaloupe - an edit may not be enough to cover for a future account warning, up to loss of forum privileges, if you continue your tirades against Pro cuddlers. You're welcome to your opinion, but you're not welcome to attack Pros. [-Sid]

• edited November 2022

@zerocantaloupe Women make about 87 cents for every dollar a man makes in the work force. Equality!!!

A woman cuddler will get 200% or more D pics than a male cuddler in her inbox. Why can't the men get an equal amount in their inbox? Equity!!!

• edited November 2022

Men overwhelmingly do the dull, dirty, and dangerous work of this society that isn't in climate-controlled offices. Equality!!!

Men get significantly larger sentences for the same crimes. Equality!!!

...and most importantly, men don't demand to "marry up" even during this push for.....Equality!!!

Thanks for going way way WAY off-topic, @zerocantaloupe . A friendly reminder to reel it in and stay on track on the threads. And @cylee1180 - stop encouraging the off-topic nonsense. You guys are cruisin' for a bruisin'. [-Sid]

• edited November 2022

Man-tastic!

Women couldn't vote about 100 years ago. Equality!

Women were only able to join the workforce around WW2 bc the men were away for war. Equality!

90% of adult rape victims are female. Females ages 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault. Women ages 18-24 who are college students are 3 times more likely than women in general to experience sexual violence. Equality!

Women are paid less for the same work in any work environment. Maybe paying for the sins and gender norms in other areas of life? Maybe Women should receive monetary reparations too. Equestrians!!

Last post. Didn't want to get off topic but couldn't help myself. Pieces.

• Please take out the tongue photo. That is a huge turn off to women. Anything sexual in a photo that a man uses might be a red flag danger sign.
    In general, I feel this site needs more male Pros, so I wish you great success!

• Unfortunately I must also agree with @pmvines. Your profile shot looks like it's advertising ahem something, and the inclusion of "bad" in your username does not help the situation. Choose wisely; you can only change your username once per year. Best of luck if you are here with the right intentions!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Whew this thread took a turn fast 😅 but I agree with @pmvines.

Best of luck!

• edited November 2022

I don’t think the 1st photo is the greatest for a cuddler. Agree with all the rest of the feedback.

This is the best site for cuddling, but I don’y think there are any male professionals that only cuddle women who regularly get clients. Your profile has to be better than the best enthusiast profiles in your area.