Memorable session.

Hello everyone, what is the most memorable session that you have had when meeting with a pro. I think for me, the most memorable one that I have had wise and the fact that I did not cut off for about two years because of the pandemic. When I resumed Earlier this year. I had forgotten how amazing it felt. And it was great because I liked how she listened to everything I had to say. And I also liked how she accommodated the session for all of my preferences. But my absolute favorite session, was the last year when I had the pleasure of meeting somebody who was transgender. he had a truck that he had made during the pandemic. And for someone who built it himself I do have to say he did a pretty good job. It was nice and insulated inside. And it was nice to just snuggle up in there and do what we all came here to do which is platonic cuddling.

Comments

• I haven’t really booked any sessions my entire time here, but my most memorable was with a pro who hosted at her place …. Her place was amazing / she was wonderful / she asked several questions and was very sure to establish boundaries which I 100% was with / she asked me if I wanted to listen to music or watch tv or silence … I politely asked for music and she asked me what genre? I asked for R&b and she had the only bomb 90’s R&b and SlowJamz playList on her tv … she was half nerd half oomph … we held eachother close and talked, she felt very comfortable talking to me & we learned so much & some laughs … I was very self conscious about the time so when the hour came up I told her it was really nice and got up to get on my way, she told me don’t worry I could stay longer … I literally think I was there a little bit over an extra hour … around that time I was newish here and she set the bar real high … I decided to never book her again because I was that infatuated (if that’s the word lol).

• I definitely remember my first session. And I definitely was a bit nervous for sure. Because I always have this fear of possibly overstepping somebody’s boundaries. Even though I know that they have been established. So I always ask them if they are feeling OK while the session is going on.

• That’s really nice Andy