What a week

Hello and happy Monday to everybody it is currently my day off. I am doing laundry at the moment my past week at work has been long and exhausting. I don't know why kind of stressful too I'm a dishwasher so I cut my hands a lot so how's everyone doing on Monday and he could plans anything fun going on it's kind of warm out.

Comments

• I’m in Boston for work, which is nice.

Dang, sre you able to able to wear gloves at work?

• @sunnysideup if I was wearing gloves I would end up dropping everything lol it's just stupid little cuts which I think hurt worse then big ones lol 😆

• I remember a job I had in my 20s where we used to proclaim Tuesday "almost the weekend!" That's how I get through the week these days too.

• I wish 3 day weekends were the norm! I wouldn’t mind having 10 hour days, I could get sooo much done in my passion with that extra 24 hours.

• I work from home. Started my day off a bit chaotically, my youngest daughters recheck for her potential 4th fracture on her wrist was supposed to be this afternoon but got moved. Thankfully she’s pain free after 2 weeks in an bulky splint, so no cast! Which means she can have her pool party this weekend for her 11th birthday! So this mama will be baking :)

• @Mama_Bre I'm sorry you are having so much stress, etc. lately. I believe @BrianL is a dishwasher also and he says he gets many aggravating cuts too. Cuts on sensitive places like hands are the worst. I never worked in a restaurant, but I have new appreciation for dishwashers after you and BrianL told us about it.

My hand is sore from pulling weeds but at least I was doing it cause I like yardwork. I can't get the weeds by the roots if I wear gloves but I'm willing to put up with a sore hand to play outside.

@cuddles_ndream I've always been one of those odd people that never wanted to work 10 hours a day to get a 3 day weekend. I just got too tired, even when I was young.

• @achetocuddle ill even go as far as 12 hours a day with an extra one at the end of the month to have 4 day weekends lol

• @cuddles_ndream I've always admired your energy and drive and I wish everyone that wants to could work a 4 day week.

• I use to be a dish washer and would get really bad cuts from the pan edges, like a papercut but with metal. They where pretty grusum.
    I hope your week gets better..
    Iv had a tiring week to. Hoping today is better.. I'm hanging out with my ex/co parent who I'm pretty close with still.. so that will be nice .. probably going to get lunch an go to the park with our son.

• I hope your week improves.

My week is filled with work and a lot on the brain

• Flying out tomorrow to LA for my birthday present concert on Thursday night at the Hollywood Palladium. So psyched!

• Well my week has been ok I guess lol I was off on Monday and Tuesday and I didn't get to relax at all. Monday is laundry and errands. Tuesday was a foot appointment then shopping. Oh and I was doing my ex bfs mom's laundry for her lol
    Today I woke up with a head cold and had work. I have work for the rest of the week hopefully I make it lol 😂
    Picture was from work tonight lol

• Hope you feel better. When things get rough for me, I get short massages (10-30 mins), I used to go to the Korean spa pre pandemic (once a month), and do 1-2 airbnb getaways.