WTH?! Theres a whole pro cuddlers network?! Wow..

Um ya.. I am available for sincere cuddles all over south bay CA.

Comments

• Good luck. There are way more male enthusiasts here than female enthusiasts, which is why pros thrive.

• I sincerely wish you good luck.

• Hi! Gotta be patient, flesh out your profile, and take your time to converse with and get to know pple.

There was a pretty good convo and meta thread doing on earlier for a new user.

Best of luck!

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/15324/first-time-on-cuddle-comfort#latest

• @MxSmith I SINCERELY agree!! 🤣😁😂

@Jayden5MiTH anyone who comes into this community for the SINCERE goal to call pro's HUSTLERS and starts bashing the fact that they are interesting in comforting both men AND WOMEN and all genders will probably find a quick discussion with our moderators that ends with "let me show you the door."

I setup this account just to tell you that you are a freaking genius to hustle as a professional cuddler. Dang and at $120 per hour too?? That's some pretty lonely men out there.. Pretty sad.

Please don't walk in with a judgmental attitude and think that there is anyone who would think you are interested in SINCERE cuddles. That's not what this is about for a LOT of people.

Thank you for your honesty so we can all have perfect clarity of your intentions.

Like @MxSmith @WriterGF and @cylee1180 have mentioned..... Best of luck to you on your journey. 😊

• I’m also just wondering what this part of his profile means “I like to cuddle for 15-20 minutes until it goes”…. What does that mean?

• edited November 2022

@sillysassy Wow, I just read that. Well, I hope whatever he does as a living (something to do w semiconductors), that he does for free otherwise he'd have to charge or barter too.

Also, hopefully if he stays around his attitude will change with time.

• `I setup this account just to tell you that you are a freaking genius to hustle as a professional cuddler. Dang and at $120 per hour too?? That's some pretty lonely men out there.. Pretty sad

Why are you even here? Who tf takes time to create a profile just to be an ass to the entire community. Save your keystrokes guys, he's just a sad troll.

• I think he has revealed himself quite clearly, and my guess is that Cuddle Therapy wouldn’t work for him anyway. He wouldn’t find anyone to book because of his attitude & danger signs.
    Too bad Forum comments can’t be seen/linked to a profile! 😳

• The OP was last online 12 hours ago, which is when he started this thread. I doubt he will return.

• @carrieanne "Too bad Forum comments can’t be seen/linked to a profile!" They are. Just type the user name at the end of this link.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/profile/comments/

• @PeopleLikeUs wow thanks for that information!

• edited November 2022

Welcome to Banned Camp. I'm one of your Directors. On behalf of the Moderators, have a pleasant and very short stay.

This discussion has been locked.