Thank You

I just want to say thank you so much to the people that are on here. Having these discussions, have been a great help. I have struggled before in my life with being vocal about my feelings and thought, however this site has allowed me to feel safe. I have so many questions but was afraid to ask, then I would go through the different topics and realize that it's so many people that have the same questions as I and people are answering and not in a judgmental way. I really appreciate this community.

Comments

• Im glad to hear that!! :)
    I too feel comfortable here. Men arent suppose to want to cuddle so we are told. So its good to be in a community where sexuality isnt questioned cause I wanna be the lil spoon

• Right!!!! So I am a little person in real life, but when I get the opportunity to be the big spoon, that makes my whole week lmao

• @briel - It's wonderful that you felt safe enough here to post something in the forum. I can understand why you would hesitate to post something that actually discusses your feelings, and/or emotions. It took me quite a while until I felt sufficiently comfortable to express my feelings with the entire community. It almost makes you feel naked.

There is an easier, gentler way to start. Before you begin to expose your feelings to the whole community. Pick out one person (either male or female) who you might be compatible with. Send them a message asking if they would mind entering into such a discussion with you. Some will say no, but I'm sure that there many who would be glad to help.