🥰❣️Interplanetary0 ~ get to know me❣️🥰

Using this forum to post things i like or what I might be doing throughout my day! Curious what I've been up to??? Take a walk down scroll valley and immerse yourself the wonders that are Interplanetary hugs aka Interplanetary0

1. What are public places you like to cuddle??12 votes
    1. The local park🏞️🥶 🫂 (on a blanket in the grass or on a bench)
        0.00%
    2. Movie theatres🍿🎥 ⭐ (watching that amazing new movie)
      16.67%
    3. In the car 🚗📻 🎶
      16.67%
    4. The bed of a truck under the stars ✨🛻 🪵
      33.33%
    5. A a coffee shop ☕ 🖤🍵🫖 (one with couches and loveseats)
        8.33%
    6. Anywhere scenic 🌇🌳🌆🐿️🏕️(maybe in a tent or by a river camping)
      25.00%

Comments

• Hello fellow cuddle bugs, snuggle buddies, platonic tantra enthusiasts, hug muffins, and fluffy hug-ables!🥰🤗🥰

I'm new to this world that is the platonic cuddle society and I'm hoping to make alot of new friends in my adventures ❤️

However I haven't noticed alot of people online up in my area so I'm hoping to get a thread going for people from Seattle, WA all the way to Canada!

My name is Mikki and im at 98021
    That's just outside of Lynnwood and on the edge of Bothell. (About 30 minutes north of Seattle)

• I'm located I'm l in stanwood.

• I’m in Greenwood. My lil slice of Seattle paradise:)

• There a lot of people from the Seattle area here. Do do you need help with using the search function, to find them?

• Happy pre-holidays cuddle pros and enthusiasts! 🦃🎅🦌🥧

✨Fellow inquiring minds✨

Would anyone be interested in a cuddle Auction if I set it up? There would be a large venue with many cuddle station varieties, snacks, drinks and maybe if we're lucky a couple jacuzzis. 🛀

The Pro's would be auctioned off at the beginning of each day, for the length of time until the next auction/next day.

Let me know if you would be interested in me setting this up, and what idea do you have that would make this awesome?

• I'm familiar with the search function(thanks to someone showing it to me last night lol) but even still I'm not originally from this area so all these names of different cities and places all sound so far away to me!

• ♉So my name is Mikki and I'm 30years young and born on May 1st making me a Taurus ♉

🖤❣️I'm very much a wild child and have trouble staying in one place for long. You will start to notice over time that my pictures are constantly in different locations. ❣️🖤

I'm currently in the Lynnwood, Bothell Washington area just outside Seattle 🧳🛣️🧭

❤️❣️New post of how I came to discover platonic cuddles coming soon!❣️❤️

• I chose the bed of a truck 🛻 under the stars 🌌 … but I don’t have a truck, and there are no stars in Ny 😂 … 2nd best will be movie theaters watching that amazing movie, especially if they have comfortable reclining seats..

• Hi Mikki! My favorite place to cuddle lately was Gig Harbor! 🤗🤗🤗

• Hello mikki, i said coffee shop, but my all time favorite cuddle place is sitting on the edge of a building watching a sunset 😌
    I love heights.

• @munkg that sounds amazing! It would be pretty cold but with enough layers I bet it would still be incredible ❣️

@warm_embrace gig harbor is so beautiful. Ever since I moved up here I've been pleasantly surprised at all the beautiful lakes that are around and they're even Parks right on them!

@cuddles_ndream we had a pretty cool theater in downtown Portland called The living room theater it had couches and reclining chairs and all kinds of awesome furniture to watch the movie at

• Here is a picture of people cuddling that I had an AI program on my phone do and then I altered it a little for the words lol

• Happy November 16th it's about 5pm and I. Getting ready to head to Olympia for an amazing cuddle with tropichaze !

• I'm kinda butthurt no one was interested in the group cuddle Auction 😓🥲

• Nov 17th 7am.... In desperate need of either 💤😴🛌 oooor ☕🍵🍳

• edited November 2022

Thanks to an awesome cuddler I was able to experience this after a distant cuddle