Men as cuddling pros?

Hello there! I recently had a friend tell me that I should look into professional cuddling due to them seeing a presentation on it at a massage therapist convention. They think that I would be really good at it. I agree that I'm good at cuddling and being respectful of boundaries but I don't see how there is much of a market for male presenting professionals. While I may be agender I'm still very aware that I look like a man to most people. My question is do you think that there's a point to me looking into the cuddling industry? Or is this a market for people who present as women only?

Comments

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSuz (deleted user)

Yes there's a market for all sort of professional cuddlers. You'll never know if you don't try. I say go for it. You may be able to help many people :)

• Read the sticky topics at the top of the professional cuddling board. That will help.

• It's a male seeking female dominated market, but there are lots of cuddle websites for professionals. If you want clients I would recommend to go pro on more than two websites

• My question is do you think that there's a point to me looking into the cuddling industry?

If you really like the idea of being a professional cuddler, think you have something to offer, and you don’t mind that actual paying clients are going to be pretty hard to come by, sure, go for it.

But if what you’re after is even a semblance of a steady income stream, don’t count on it.

• Keep in mind that there is an excess of male cuddlers, and not enough female cuddlers on this site. If you’re charging, you’re going to have to be better than the best free male profiles in your area.

• edited November 2022

I thought about going pro, but realized I could get the same experience by flushing a 20 dollar bill down the toilet every month

• @JBearz Wise and funny. Lol

• I wish there was more professional male cuddlers in my area, as odd as its sounds being a cuddle professional myself but I would actually like to book a male professional cuddler here and there. On days that I don't have any cuddles booked and I'm not working much I become quite lonely and it's actually so hard to find someone JUST to cuddle with. Does anyone else feel this or is it just me ???

• @mexridge88
    You could just look for the many male cuddlers with a lot of karma who are desperately hoping to find an enthusiast to cuddle with. That shouldn't be very difficult :)