Well....

So I ended up cutting my pinkie last night at work. One of the managers thought I'd need stitches. Well to urgent care, mainly causes I couldn't change the bandage myself lol πŸ˜‚ I'm right handed and I hurt my right pinkie. So the doctor looked at it and said he had to glue it. So after cleaning and gluing....I now have to try not to bend it and I can't go to work for a few days. Not allowed to stick it in any liquid. πŸ˜’ I'm a dishwasher πŸ˜‚

So how y'all doing today lmfao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Comments

• Having a good day here in TN. Trying to stay warm.

Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope it heals easily and quickly.

• Workman's Comp. You can't work because you became injured performing your job.

• I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you recover soon! πŸ«‚

• Soup and a backrub are good for colds, cuts, and congestion, a apple a day too 🍎 😊. Feel Better.

• Doesn't look that bad but I guess it was. If was funny talking to work after urgent care visit. Everyone was like how? All I said was a pan bit me lol it will be hard to not bend it or get it wet πŸ˜‚

• I’m glad you went to Urgent Care. Reach out to the insurance company. You should be able to get workman’s comp at 66% of your pay rate for the time off. πŸ€—

• Workman’s comp?

• The doctor did fill out workman comp paperwork and I gave them the paperwork so idk. Doesn't really matter since I'll be back at work before it gets approved.

• @Mama_Bre If I lived close I would come over on your day off and give you a hand massage with some good Cetaphil or Gold Bond lotion when your pinky stops being sore. Unless you would hate that. Then I would do something else. And maybe bring some chocolate oatmeal cookies (the no-bake kind; also called splats or cow piles). You need a break

• Well the good thing is it only hurts last night really bad but now it's ok. Doesn't really hurt unless I hit it against something.
    But thank you @achetocuddle

• Welcome to the club πŸ™Œ!!

I nearly severed my left middle finger when I was 7 years old (trying to open a bag of cereal with a knife. What a dumbass)

Then, fastfoward 17 years, I was working at a restaurant and cleanining a knife, when the knife slid right through the towel I was using and nearly severed the tip of my left index finger. Had some nerve damage, still can't really feel anything with that tip.

Knives, man.

• @JBearz you should just stay away from knives lol
    I cut my pinkie on a pan lol like seriously wtf 🀣

• @Mama_Bre True lmao

And to be fair, accidently cutting yourself always feels embarrassing no matter how you do it πŸ˜‚

• Ouch! Hope you heal fast.