Favorite Destination

edited November 2022 in General

I love to travel and I’m always looking for a new destination.

My children and I favorite place is Branson Missouri. We had so much fun at the Promise Land Zoo!!

My favorite place is Jamaica 🇯🇲
I stayed at the Grand Palladium Resort and it was beautiful. I spent most of my time in the pools and danced with the locals on the rainy day. I met some great people there and tried many new things!

What is your favorite place to travel…I would love to see some pics if you have any

Comments

• I love San Diego. Most beautiful place I've ever been. So chill and beautiful beach and dry, mildly hot weather.

• I went to San Diego once. It was pretty cold when I went so I didn’t go to the beach. I may need to consider going back since my son wants to go to California for his graduation.

• edited November 2022

I travel a lot and my favorite place is wherever I'm traveling at the moment. I just tool around wherever trying to figure out what makes the place tick. I can go on forever about unexpected and wonderful experiences in places I knew nothing about.

Since we are talking travel, at the moment Frontier Air has a promotion allowing you to fly free anywhere they go, both domestic and international for $799. Fine print is that you can only make the reservation one day in advance for U.S. and 10 days for international. (I'm not affiliated with Frontier.)

• Every summer I take a baseball trip with a bunch of friends to a new location. I've been able to see some great parts of the country through sports. My favorite destination so far is probably New Orleans - the food! Every time I go down there I feel like I do nothing but eat.
    Other favorite spots I've visited - Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Washington, Boston (of course).
    I'm actually a fan of the smaller places I've visited over the big cities.

• edited November 2022

@homeboy that’s a great way to look at it. Also, I saw that promotion. Thanks for sharing.

@Finnegan2017 I love New Orleans food as well 😋 I thought about moving to Denver after my trip there but changed my mind after remembering how cold it gets lol

• @Nischapooh That's true about the cold. I visited Denver during the summer. A much different animal. We also do a smaller hockey road trip in the winter. It's usually not so much of an outdoor trip. This year, it's Montreal. In February. My travel agent is about to get fired.