What are you grateful for? πŸ€—

edited November 2022 in General

I'm grateful for my healthy happy well mannered kids. (For the most part) πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ₯°
I'm grateful for my strong drive to kick life's booty and not ever give up. Being a single mom of 4 makes life chaotic and very difficult... but I'm dedicated to the hustle so that we'll never be without. πŸ™Œβ˜ΊοΈ

I'm grateful I finally left a toxic 10 year relationship and now have a fresh start. (It was extremely hard to escape from) πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ’ͺ

I'm grateful for my ongoing support from my loyal customers with my small business. They keep my business alive and thriving. I appreciate them soooo much. πŸ€—

I'm grateful for the new strong bonds I've made from this site. πŸ™ πŸ₯°πŸ’œ

I'm grateful I have a warm cozy home. πŸ’«πŸ’œ

Honestly the list goes on and on... don't want to bore you lovelies. But I'm so grateful for where I'm at, even through the hardest times. πŸ™ 😁

Comments

• The amazing family and friends that are genuinely in my life and make this journey so special 🌌

• I love all of that for you! πŸ₯ΉπŸ™Œ I’m grateful to wake up healthy everyday, having people in my life who cherish me, living in a peaceful environment and grateful for the good that comes into my life every single day. I’m grateful to be able to give back and spread little pockets of happiness (even a smile) where I go because I know how much it could mean to someone in need of it

• Hard for me to be thankful right now so I suppose this is good. I am thankful for my cat, having a decent and stable place to live, my job, my family, my pc because without it I'd have nothing to do. Yeah that's all I can think of right now.

• I'm thankful for my dog. He keeps me dedicated, focused, happy, positive, and active. I have to be, because he requires it. He also rewards me with unconditional love.

• Playing chess, food on the table, a job I love, found an awesome life coach , met and cuddled with cool people here, friends and family, and the ability to be better every day.

• edited November 2022

I am grateful for the fact that I finally decided to get my life together this year and stop wasting away doing nothing. Yeah 😁

• @cuddles_ndream yesss! It's so nice having those special people. πŸ€—πŸ’«

@SSRequiescence thanks! πŸ€—πŸ’œ that's awesome, we truly do have so much to be thankful for even when we're in our hardest times. We just have to be reminded and re appreciate it. I absolutely love your kind heart and positive impact. πŸ’«

@Asmrcuddly I'm glad you made it a point to find something even when you didn't think you had anything or weren't in the mood!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ that's how it's done. There's always something. πŸ€—

@Mela_B I seen the pic you posted of the best cuddler! So stinkin cuuute! So happy for you that you have such a sweet companion. Animals really are the best support system!! πŸ’œπŸ€—

@cylee1180 yesss! Love seeing the positivity and seeking to be better everyday for ourselves. Self care/growth is such a beautiful thing. πŸ₯°πŸ™ŒπŸ’«

Isn't it nice just putting it out there. Re reminding ourselves that we have a lot to be thankful for. We get so caught up in this hectic fast paced world we simply forget to appreciate what we have and stop seeking more for a moment. Be still, be present. ✨️

• edited November 2022

@Jillybear87 Lots to be thankful for, fo sho!

Happy Turkey Day.

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

All of it, to be honest. I've had way too many, "brushes," with death and I'm bring being literal. I'm grateful to make this comment. To answer the text I just recieved, to listen to someone, the fact I can read and write, the idea that I know love. There is so much taken for granted in the big picture.

• I'm thankful for the time I had with my cousin (my best friend, the closest I had to a sister) before she passed earlier this year.

I'm thankful for spooky season, and getting away from a spooky season place that... well, lets just say the owner was arrested for serious things done.

I'm thankful for my small circle of friends who came into my life, as friends, around the time my cousin passed. Without them, I don't know what kind of condition I'd be in.

• Thank you @Jillybear87 β™₯️ 🌌 ☺️

• I am grateful that I turned myself around at a young age, and didnt end up like a lot of my peers. It is not lost on me that some of my childhood friends are dead, in prison, can't stop getting high , homeless , and selling their bodies . I have never completely lost that feeling of looking over my shoulder at my past, because even though I'm not a dumb kid anymore, the immense force of will it took to pull myself out still feels like it was yesterday at times.

• @Saysoh love that!! πŸ’œπŸ™Œ keep that mindset and you're on top of the world.

@BrianL awwwe, I'm so sorry for your loss! Hugs πŸ«‚ πŸ€—
    Glad you have a good support system, that's very important! Something I've never really had til recently. It's absolutely amazing to have good genuine people in your circle even if it's only a few like mine. But they are truly the best people and I'd be so lost if I didn't have them. πŸ€—

@pmvines that's so amazing, I feeeel that so much as well. Be proud that you didn't end up down the wrong path, it happens and it's hard to get out of I've been down some rough paths myself but I've always pulled myself out of it. I came from a really broken family though so I promised myself at a young age I'd never be an addict like my family. On a side note, you didn't mention poop at all, so I'm kinda confused about you now.... 🀣

• edited November 2022

Gratitude for a warm home, clean water, health, vigor, learning, ambition, and silver linings. I appreciate the unimagined wealth of people, animals, plants, that breathed more life into my own of late. All of the smiles, laughs, and joys given or received both great and small.

• @Jillybear87 every day is a poop day , whether I bless you with that knowledge or not ....

• After a few hiccups this year with me but also with an immediate family member, definitely health.

• I am thankful for Family, friends, health, pets, job that pays well enough to afford what I need, roof over my head, warm bed for rest, safe auto to get me around, warm and clean clothes, and food in my belly. Also thankful for the friends made via CC and peaceful cuddles.

• I am surprised no one is grateful for grated cheese. Seems obvious.

• [Deleted User]Jacob879 (deleted user)

That, on occasion, my training takes me abroad, where people treat me like a person, and base their views, on what they see.

Last time it was Mexico, two days and I was treated better than years in the states, and it was heaven.

Gives me reason to push on.

• edited November 2022

@FunCartel How dair-y(ou) !