Overnight cuddling

edited November 2022 in General

Women, I am wondering how you feel about overnight cuddling. Also, how many females are willing to do overnight cuddling/offers any overnight cuddling?

Edited for content [reurbo]

Comments

• edited November 2022

I do. Always a great time and a leisurely form of cuddling. It's why I set steep discounts over the years. I like when things aren't rushed and bring that authentic connection more to the forefront.

🙂 though I typically have had a 1-3 sessions with the client prior. It's important to know who someone is before you commit to a 8-12 hour session. 🤣

Happy Cuddles. 💗

• I’ve never done an overnight but that is a great tip to have a few sessions prior to committing. 🤗

• I've done an overnight cuddle with a female Pro after we had about 3 or 4 cuddles. Overnights are amazing, like @MissAdventurous said, it slows things down and you can focus more on the cuddles and connection without worrying about time.

• I have done overnight several times before and it is awesome!! I get to take my time to get to know someone and we aren't rushed to do so. I sometimes walk outside with the cuddlier to enjoy the city view or stargaze outside if not in the city, or to go out and eat dinner if we are hungry.

• I've agreed to one overnight, and it was lovely. There's definitely something special about waking up with a cuddle buddy you really care about.

That being said, Quality Time is my number one Love Language, and I definitely realized that if I'm going to spend eight+ hours with someone, I would adore the chance to engage with them and get to know them on a deeper level, rather than be unconscious, beautiful as it is to wake up and squeeze them closer throughout the night. I would definitely rather spend those eight hours awake together during the day, talking and connecting, than sleep it away.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• If i could afford it I’d have someone to cuddle with every single night.☹️ and after several nights I’d probably sleep so good I’d put a line on my balance sheet for it.

I think, for me, the feeling of laying with someone comfortable and safe, enough to fall fully asleep is probably the perfect idea of what this site is about. I i also haven’t had an experience that makes me believe it’s possible, this is total imagination. But so is finding a long term platonic cuddle that makes you feel even close seems impossible. In my opinion of course but if you find the fit then consider it a good thing.

• So many of my cuddle friends are out of.town that overnights usually happen because its the best way to spend most time together until the next time we cross paths

@SunsetSnuggles that is really sweet. I can relate to quality time over quantity. Sometimes we are so hung up about how much time we have in this life that we forget to make the most of the time we have .

• edited November 2022

@SunsetSnuggles I am the same way. It's why I offered those overnight discounts for day time sessions as well. 💗

• With the right person, I would.

• Seems like a waste of money to pay a Pro for that and then sleep most of the hours.

• I've done many over night stays, I ensure I have had 2 sessions before committing into a big overnight stay. I really enjoyed the overnight experience, its nice being able to fall asleep with someone and wake up to someone, and we also went out for dinner and breakfast 😊

• That's the only way to cuddle, that's exactly what I was looking for on here. When I was single in my 20s I found a girl who did this with me, we were never in a relationship but she'd spend nights with me, it was nice

• I could never convince myself to spend 600-800 on something like an overnight, rather towards some other large investment (road bike, computer, tv set)

• I have done some overnight cuddles- but only with clients I know well and trust.

• An overnight cuddle with a professional is like buying a yacht. If you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it.

But if it's the thing you want most in the world, you'll do everything you can to save up for it.

I haven't done it with a professional, but I've done it with enthusiasts. It's not about the sleeping. It's about the going to sleep. And, perhaps most of all, the feeling when you're just starting to wake up, and you've forgotten there is somebody in the bed with you, and then they start to wake up, and then they reach for you for a cuddle.