๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ KARMA ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ™

I joined this site few weeks back and i want to say thank you to all the members of this site. Be it in person or virtual, yโ€™all are doing good to other members of CC family.

I am impressed with how yโ€™all touches someoneโ€™s heart when they need it the most. I am still learning by reading various threads on forums which helps understanding and setting clear boundaries and ensuring it is strictly treated as platonic. I have made few friends in my journey so far and I am sure i will make more. I believe in not just taking but equally or more offering as well (in whatever way i can).

We all have our own share of issues but knowing there are beautiful souls out on this site whose sympathy and empathy is with you helps speed up the healing process. Not to mention I/we are not judged based on some perceived notions.

I consider every member of this site as therapist who mastered/mastering in treating others.

I am fortunate enough to come across this site and that to when i needed it the most.

From bottom of my heart, I want to thank each one of you.

Happy Holidays!!

Comments