Virginia Beach, Virginia

edited November 2022 in Cuddle Requests

None

Comments

• I'm from Hampton Roads originally 🤗

• I miss Virginia Beach / Hampton Roads / NewPort News / Norfolk / The Strip & the Amazing Chesapeake bay bridge (tons of memories 💭☺️)

• @querty1 read the sticky topics at the top of the Professional Cuddling board.

• It was a simple question. I'm curious to know if people are interested.

• I think the answer is no. Most male pros do not have many clients and it will be harder for you since you are married. Not many enthusiasts are looking for a married cuddler.

• You arent a pro first of all, second of all, im sure you can do a search to see how many cuddlers are in the area , third, you can go on the cuddle requests forum section and look at old threads and /or start a new one. That simple enough?

• Thank you achetocuddle. Pmvines you can keep your comments to yourself first of all. Why is there so much negativity here? You and cuddleDuncan just nasty attitudes.

• edited November 2022

@querty1 I was helping you. Not only did I provide you with the information to answer your question, but also the information to answer your next hundred questions.

The question you asked gets posted, in various forms, several times a week. It is a question born of laziness: had you done any research at all you would not have asked it. Yet, because we are a kind forum, several people have taken time out of their day to help you. As we do for everybody who asks it.

This forum does indeed have moments of negativity, and arguably this is one of them. But the origin of the negativity is within you. It started with the title: "want".

Oh, and you posted on the wrong board. There are only four boards here, figuring out which is the right one isn't hard. Have you noticed how many people had a go at you for that? Up till now, none. Because we all want you to feel welcome.

• @CuddleDuncan do you know what the word assumption means? That's what you did the moment you read my post and decided you already knew me when you judged my choice of words. I had no other questions just so you know. This experience with you is not very welcoming of this site and if you are the caliber of people on here then ....

• @querty1 I see that you have edited the thread title and the first post.

There is nothing I can say here that will make it better, so I won't say anything. I'm only replying so that there is no question of me ignorning you or anything like that.

• dear @querty1 @CuddleDuncan didn't mean to sound like he has an attitude and he does not. He always directs new people with questions to the sticky topics on the Pro cuddle board if they are considering being a pro. This is because it is the easiest and most informative way to find out everything you need to know to be a pro. CuddleDuncan can be a lot of help and many people have said he helped them.

I think no one realized that you had one simple question that needed to be answered before you even took time to learn all about the site, except me. Best wishes.

• edited November 2022

@querty1 no thank you. You posted a snotty defensive comment, I responded to it , tis the way of public interweb forums . Now be an adult and stop acting like a butt hurt 40 something man baby victim, you have no sympathy from me