Welfare concerns

What should I do if I have concerns for the welfare of one of the professional cuddlers and they are not answering my messages.

Comments

• If this is safety related, call the police. There is a process for missing persons.

• @Rhiannon5612 message me. I know about half of the professionals in London.

I'm sure it's fine. People don't answer messages for a million reasons.

• Call the police to do a welfare check!

• Sure you arent overreacting? I have no context to go on, just am saying you may want to slow your roll a little. You may even risk the person being upset if there is absolutely nothing wrong, meanwhile you are calling police etc. Again ,dont know the context nor whether you have ege kind of relationship with the person where them not answering you would mean something is wrong with them, just some things to think about

• I would contact police, you can never be too careful and i’m sure theyd appreciate your concern whether anything is wrong or not. As a woman I know I would

• Safety check never hurts. Maybe their phone ran outta battery or their session went over time but that's not your concern. If they didnr check in at then scheduled time, call police or go there yourself and alert a third person.

• If you call for a welfare check and it turns out there are okay: You overreacted, butthole. What's wrong with you?

If you don't call for a welfare check and they aren't okay: Why did you sit on your hands, butthole? What's wrong with you?

• I do feel like you might be over reaching but again, I don't have context and you havent provided any

• I would be interested in hearing why you had the concern and how close your relationship is with the person before suggest you call the police. Are you friends with them to the point you have their actual phone number? Are you Facebook friends with them? Check their page and see when they were last on. What is their user name maybe someone else on here has heard from them.

• Lol, why would you call the police? Are you serious? What exactly are you going to tell the police? “Hello, police, I’m concerned about the welfare of someone. Yes, of course, what’s your reason and relationship? They aren’t answering my messages and I pay them for cuddles.”

• Unless you're personal friends with them I wouldn't get in their business.

• Maybe they just need a break from this. There are some people here (not me necessarily) who can give you a correct answer if you tell us more about why you are worried. For one thing, we need to know if you default to worry first thing.

• Not enough information...however, I deliberately turn off my phone and take the battery out when I need a break from it.

• I hope all is well with this person.

How well do you know this pro who went radio silent? Were you friends in real life before you joined CC? I ask because you are pretty new here yourself, having only joined in November. If this is someone you just met (a pro that you hired), that's a different situation than losing contact with an old friend who texted you daily for two years and suddenly stopped replying. If you are a recent acquaintance, odds are she has other people in her life who will notice faster than you that she has gone uncharacteristically silent or not been seen. Family, neighbors, coworkers, that sort of thing.

I know if I called for a police welfare check for every pro cuddler who didn't respond to a couple of PMs or text messages I'd be asking for welfare checks all the time --- seriously irritating both the police and the pros in the process.

I hope you'll update this thread with more background and context. Then people can advise you better.

• I’d use other methods to discern their status b4 contacting LE. PM me and I’ll advise.

• @CelestialTouch - It has been at least a decade since I've even seen a phone with a removeable battery. I didn't know that was still a thing.

• Oh lord, flashbacks. Don't overreach, they have their own lives, take it from someone whos made this mistake.

• Should a welfare check be done on OP, they haven't been back since they posted

• @Mike403 Yeah, I sure do miss the old flip phone, extendable antennae, the phone with the slide out keyboard like something out of mission impossible. Those were a little fun! Now they just look like a boring skinny brick. Honestly I want to get rid of my smart phone. First 20 years I did without a cell phone, now they make you think you can't live without it as the radio waves bombard your cells.

• The battery has been charged and all systems go