Why would clients tip ???

Unlike people earning minimum wage the pros make good money... so why would you tip?? Are you hoping for extras or something next session ?
The rates aren't cheap. So not sure why tip? What they really want is repeat business. Show you like them by coming back every month. :)

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I give my pro a tip because I like to , and give her repeat business .  It's not a heavy tip .
    $20 , plus a pear , couple bananas , and a little box of cookies , before each session . 
    I guess I just feel good about it . 

• Well it depends how often you see them. Can really add up. :).
    Good luck.

Thanks
  • Haha greenearth! Good to know you don't tip! Thank you for the heads up. I'll keep that in mind if we ever do a session together... ;)

• Even when a waitress works at an expensive restaurant or a hairdresser chargers 100 for a blowout people still tip them. So making nice money doesn't mean people who work service jobs don't get tipsz It's about the service. It has nothing to do with Sex or prostitution. When you tip a barista you don't expect a handjob. Why would cuddlers be any different? A tip is for doing the service with heart and a smile. Any body can lie like a dead log and hold you but it's the particular "specialness" and service that creates magic and goes the extra mile. That's why you tip. You tip cause they put effort and their heart into it. And you appreciate it <3
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    I don't think a guy has paid for a blowout since Bon Jovi in the 80's.

• [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    I think the issue is not with the tipping but the feeling obligated to tip. Like pros putting in their profile, "TIPS ENCOURAGED BUT NOT REQUIRED". Putting that in your profile creates an awkward situation. I'd say to the Pros to never expect a tip, but if you happen to get one then great.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Also I think it's a frequency matter. 

I'm assuming most of the cuddling clientele would enjoy sessions on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.  They aren't getting their hair done or eating at expensive restaurants every week.

As with most things on here it comes down to personal preference but it seems like most guys on here aren't thrilled to pay a fairly high price for a session and then be expected to tip. 

On the flip side, it takes two to cuddle.  Are pros offering discounts to make their clients feels special? 
    Wait we are supposed to tip a barista??? Starbucks charges over 4 bucks for a coffee and we are supposed to tip too?? I've never done that. If Starbucks keeps raising their rates AND expect us to tip maybe they should start offering handies. Lol
  • edited March 2017
    I do wonder how relevant tips are for someone who controls their own rates. Many people tip a waitress because they understand the type of pay they are on and how that is out of their control. So if a waitress on such low pay actually offers a service with a smile, there is something special about that. But if a pro is choosing their own rates then it seems to me that offering a service with a smile is far less notable - that professional wants you back, a waitress most likely wouldn't care.
    @mark very well said. I definitely agree. As has been said before our real tip is to keep seeing the Pro.
  • @buffswan those aren't good comparisons.  First of all, most clients are guys  For guys...spending $100 on a hairdresser is a rip off.   So most typical guys wouldn't understand that reference. . Second, waitresses dont' get to set their own rates...they need tips to make their income worthwhile. So its an incentive for them to do a good job so they get better tips.  
    But snuggler pros can set whatever rate they want...so you would hope they would be honest and set a rate they are happy to work for!?  If a snuggler pro sets a low rate just to convince clients to come in but then expects tips or they won't give good service then that's kind of like a bait and switch thing.  I would avoid snuggler pros who set low rates but then expect tips...set a rate you are happy with period.  
    I know some guy earlier likes giving tips and cookies..well good for him...maybe he feels the rates are too low and has low self esteem and needs to tip to feel better about himself. I don't judge.  But I judge pros who are all about the money and already charge high rates now asking for tips on top of it.  
    The other day I was actually questioning the wisdom of spending all this money on cuddling.. yes the shared intimacy is lovely etc...but in the back of my mind is always the large amount of cash I'm forking over for this privilege....and now they want tips too? wow.

• A lot of pros, except for on here, don't make nearly as much money.  Most of the time they only make 50% of what is charged.  Tipping is supposed to be appreciation for the service.  If someone gives you good quality service then they get a higher tip. If they give you cruddy service then they get a very small or no tip.  I assume that any pro that posts in their profile that "tips are encouraged but not   Required" would discourage  some customers who are not comfortable with that. 

I also give discounts  to clients who book 3 hours or more.  I also typically end up going over time unless I have something else going on afterwards ESPECIALLY  if they didn't test ANY of my boundaries!  I'm also planning on cuddling for an extra hour to anyone who has to pay for a hotel room in order to specifically cuddle with me. I REALLY APPRECIATE my clients especially since I am new to this!  The only drawback that I have come across is once you go over time to show appreciation to a client, they want you to immediately give them even more extra time.  Clients continuing to push the envelope for more time  has become a little bit of a problem.  Sometimes I just don't have that extra time.  Then they can feel gypped when they don't get it because they are expecting it. 

I also focus on my clients being really happy with the cuddling session. I don't focus on myself at all because I want them to  really enjoy their cuddling session.  So if they are more comfortable with a cuddle position  then I am, I will still cuddle in that position, unless I feel that it could lead to problems during the cuddling session. I've also been physically uncomfortable in a cuddling position before. But they were comfortable so I just dealt with the minor pain until they wanted to change cuddling positions. Pros who are truly pros put their clients first! 
  • I've never expected a tip, nor will I ever, but if I were to get one, it would always be appreciated. 
  • I guess if pro had curw flirty clothes besides jeans and shirt.thought folks suppose to get tips for going above and beyond not something just standard.lot of privilege oriented ways.that's way of world
    Braaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnssssss
  • Good service deserves tips! thats super cool that you provide snacks too @sparky_forhire
    I agree that it shouldn't be asking for tips, or have it written on your profile or anything, but I dont think it needs to be shat on as an idea. I have a feeling you guys think pros make bank bank and thats just not true haha. x) I hate that this topic comes with the notation that pros are greedy for making that suggestion. 
    As far as making a client feel special, there are so many ways that we try to take into consideration, like I really do love to give discounts and extra time for my clients, because I know they appreciate it. and I love to buy hot coco, and crystal healing stones for my regulars, and all those little extra things to go above and beyond, I really love giving the best experience.

I had a few different occasions where the client provided hot coco and tasty treats from starbucks, and he tipped each time. he really didnt have to,I know you guys are not rich. But it was so sweet and I as a cuddler felt so appreciated. Not to say that I didnt feel appreciated by others that hadnt tipped, but it was a super sweet gesture :)

I think If you arent into tipping, no biggy but no need to make a big huff n puff over people that do lol
    Back when I was a field technician and worked inside people's homes, I was given tips from time to time although I never expected them. I wasn't looking for tips and the quality of work that I performed was no different whether I received a tip or not. I was most often given food or something to drink. It was interesting but the poorest people were the most generous. It does make you feel good to receive a tip, I do admit that. One time I worked inside this families house in a poor neighborhood and they fed me. A couple months later I was working at an electrical box on the street a few houses down and the family whose house I was at before brought some homemade lasagna and a coke to me. It was such a nice gesture that two months later they saw me and fed me. Those moments are priceless. I try to do whatever I can to take care of people and if I had more money, I would probably tip more.
  • Omg all I read was the free food.. now I'm considering a career change!
    Green and blacks hot chocolate with green and black chocolate bar beckons!!