Winter

So how's everyone doing this winter so far? 🤔 In Ohio at least in my area it's been kinda cold but pretty windy lately.
Any favorite activities or traditions y'all do every year? Christmas Eve normally let the kids open a gift but I think a lot of families do that. 😂 Past few years we have been playing board games or card games on New Year's Eve waiting we're waiting for the ball to drop. I'm not a fan of the cold so really anything that means being inside is good with me.🤣

Comments

• edited December 2022

Feeling like a dad with my baby niece staying at my place with her parents, bonding with her sooo much ♥️♥️♥️ 🥰

• Some favorite Winter activities... curling up by a fireplace with friends or with a good book <3 Also really enjoy a nice cup of tea, lit candles and snuggles with my kitty!

• I like the cold too. The shorter days are causing me to get tired and sleepy earlier than I would like, but I am enjoying the yin time. Tonight I am going to see holiday lights! <3

• @Mama_Bre The time of year between Thanksgiving and Christmas has always been my favorite time of year, although recently I've become more of a warm weather person. Indoor board games when it's cold outside are great. Chess is king, by far. But also Risk, Scrabble, Monopoly (or Texas bootleg version: Go To Texas).