virtual

who else likes doing virtual here?

Comments

• I enjoy doing virtual sessions sometimes and just having a good conversation and I like that with this site you have the ability to meet people from all over which is really unique.

• I've done a few virtuals with people that are out of my area and had some great conversations

• I very much enjoy them 😌

Its the closest one can be for those who are too far to physically be present with.
    VR is also a good way to give far away hugs!

• I typically do not offer them but I recently had one and it was amazing! When you chat with the right person who is here for all the right reasons it is definitely worth it 🙌

• I have done virtual sessions before, they are great. So much of cuddling is about the mental and energetic connection. It's a very different experience from cuddling in person. When you have to communicate to a person in words how you would like to share a given touch, it is such a powerful experience!

• ixnay on the virtual for me. I am in in-person person.

• 🙋‍♀️ I do!

• I absolutely love a good virtual! The connection is kinda what makes a good session for me plus less cleaning! I love getting to know people places I may travel in the future! :)

• I absolutely adore them!

• I've never done a virtual session. I'm not very good with virtual/phone but do better in person. With in person cuddling there can be silent moments and still be fine but with virtual it would be awkward.

• @KamikaziNinja86 in a good virtual session / telecuddle there may indeed be moments of silence. But these are not awkward. You're not trying to make conversation. Well, at times you may be, but that's not the object of the exercise. What you are trying to create is a connection, and that can be done, in part, with a shared silence. I haven't done any telecuddles since the end of lockdown but when I did they always included a lot of silence.

Even if you are in the conversational part of a session, perhaps near the beginning with somebody new, a silence is not awkward like it might be at a cocktail party. You are probably having a mutual experience of awkwardness, and in the context of a cuddle session it's good to say things like, "I'm feeling this silence a bit awkward, how about you?"

In other words, it's all fine.

• for me, it feels like we might be far away from people we talk to but we're connected. Just having someone genuine to talk to is a nice feeling to have. Having a laugh or deep conversation and getting to know people's lives and stories is absolutely my favorite. I can listen to it all day. You will learn a lot of things in life just by talking and listening to people :)

• I love my virtual peeps!! 🥰🤗
    I just adore the strong connections I've been making on here. Such a wonderful experience and I'm honored to be part of it. 🫂💞

• I love virtuals! 🤗 I have met some amazing people from around the world! 🌎

• [Deleted User]emiilyy (deleted user)

love to be able to meet and talk to people from all the world doing virtuals. weather it be a therapeutic conversation or just having someone to laugh about silly things with really lighten ups my heart

• I haven't done any virtual sessions yet