What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen?

Comments

• Dumb and dumber

• The Ugly Truth - starring Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler. A whole 14% on Rotten Tomatoes. My roommate and I constantly look for low rated movies to rip apart haha. I don't think we finished it.

• [Deleted User]MN_velvet (deleted user)

Megaforce is a supremely dumb 80s action movie.

• I honestly don't even remember the name of it. But I went to the movie theater, watched like 15 minutes of it and we left because it was so bad. 😂

• @greggerz - Was it Freddy Got Fingered? That's the only movie I walked out early on. lol

• @greggerz - n/m. You were probably too young when that movie came out.

• Velocipastor

But then again, movies so bad that they’re actually amazing probably don’t count lol 😆

• [Deleted User]CatGirlColorado (deleted user)

@GreyAndGreen

Agreed, MST3K is the best way to watch terrible movies. Some of the commentary made me laugh so hard I cried.

I watched Manos for the first time during a Halloween Elvira special where she gave commentary as well. it was great!

• Pootie Tang. I will never get that 1 hour and 20 minutes back.....!! OMG!!

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

Waterworld. Sorry Mr. Costner

• Any movie that involves Paulie Shore. He obviously underwent a talent abortion at a young age.

• "I Know Who Killed Me" is, hands down the worst. I walked out of the theater. I have never done that before. I almost did it with the new Dune because I am a die-hard book fan. Its Arrakis, Dune, Desert Planet people.

• Some of these threads are up there

• Dumb and dumber. I tried to laugh but mostly couldn’t.
    @cuddles_ndream Heartbreak Kid. So bad it’s good and funny and relatable and so DUMB
    I’ve watched it twice!

• Epic Movie. So bad I could’ve turned it off.

• @carrieanne lol I love heartbreak kid and I agree! I love movies from the frat pack (I think that’s what they’re called) .. all those movies from Adam Sandler / Ben stiller / will ferrel / all those guys , wish those types of movies were still being made today 🙏🏻 🌌

• Attack of the Killer Tomato’s

• Why has nobody mentioned the Sharknado franchise?!? 😂😂

• Dating myself, but a rare theater walk-out as a kid was "Earnest Goes to Camp". Recently, I attempted "Meatballs 3" (early Patrick Dempsey), but quit after 20 minutes. Besides "Meatballs 1" and "Wet Hot American Summer 1 & 2", camp movies are so.... campy (and dumb).

• edited January 2023

Psycho Beach Party
    It’s my favorite crap film and my go to comfort movie when I need trash and a good laugh.
    Love anything that doesn’t take itself too seriously. 😂

• @Artemis795
    I was seriously thinking sharknado was a movie I could’ve done without watching ever 😭😂

• @Prentice Pootie tang!… and it’s hot out too! 😂 My friend and I quote that movie all the time but I do agree it definitely belongs on the list.

I’m realizing I may have a taste for really crappy movies. 🫣😅

• Dumb & Dumber 😖

~ Sunset Snuggles

• One word - MST3K 😆😆

• [Deleted User]CatGirlColorado (deleted user)

Add to the list, The Stepford Wives remake of 2004. I found other reviews online that also mention my major issue with it. They show the wives as being brainwashed, then in other scenes, they aren’t the actual wives but are robot replacements. But it’s never explained which it is?

And Nine Lives with Kevin Spacey. I rented it because it’s about a man that’s reincarnated as a cat. It was so terrible that my young child cried actual tears when I insisted we continue watching it because I paid money to rent it.

The worst thing is that one of my favorite actors, Christopher Walken, is in both films. It made me sad.

• Harold & Kumar go to WhiteCastle lol

• Whichever one of the (all terrible) twilight movies that was like 76 percent wedding that never ended. My god, that movie was the dumbest thing that ever dumbed.

• edited January 2023

Dragon Wars. This is the worst movie I've ever sat through thinking at some point it would get better.. then credits hit.

• The entire first half of the movie of this 90 minute movie is set it the past to tell the backstory
    • Every main and random character in modern day seems to know elaborate details of the same unique ancient Chinese myth
    • At one point, the main group of characters are running across an entirely empty bridge when one of them yells to stop and says they'll be right back. That person runs back the way they all just came from off screen for a second, no scene change, before instantly pulling up in a hotwired car as though the moment he was off screen he hopped into a car and had it running
    • The entire movie feels like it's trying to build to a big battle finish but besides a couple face off poses for the movie posters it's more like 2 snakes rolling around fighting while destroying buildings

Also, Borat and Nacho Libre. I couldn't make it through either of those on my own, but was forced to and they are terrible.

• The recent UFO movie "Nope"... literally the worst movie I've ever seen !!!