Pros not logging in or responding

[Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
I have message most if not alk the prod in an hour and a half range. Have received one reply when asking for rates etc. And that is it. It seems that the orlando tampa area has fake profiles or something. At least kindly reply, i am busy or i don't want to cuddle. Anyone else have that experience where they live?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    There are 40 pros in my 20 mile radius.
    Of those 40 I can only see like 8 different ones. The other 32 are either inactive, look at my photo only to find out im not Brad Pitt or give out a rate in the 100s.

I'd say the ones that didn't respond just saved you money and lost out on some cash. Their loss ;)
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    Pretty much. But it makes the site pretty much useless if no one logs in nearby or ever responds. I know they did not even look at my profile because we see the visitors listed. So that can't even be it. Just seems like for me the site is dead in this area
  • I really wish there was an option to cuddle from a distance! I have so many people out of state that want my company but it would just be so impossible to travel and still have it be worth it :(
    Hugs! hope you figure something out hun!