Best video game ever.

Comments

• I loooooooove that game. It’s gotta be awesome on that ultra wide curved monitor!!

• Ummm, now that looks interesting lol. I've seen the game where you can be a goat but this is a new one. What is the objective of the game?

That is a sweet set up you got there. I need to get a nice gaming PC and monitor so I can start playing 7 Days to Die again.

• @KamikaziNinja86 the game is called Stray and you play as a cat that finds itself separated from its kitty friends in an underground city sealed off from the post-apocalyptic surface above. As you make your way back to the surface, you encounter an AI that seeks to recover its lost memories while also meeting the friendly robotic servants that have remained left behind - long after their human masters have died out - while helping them eradicate their home of creatures that are set out to devour all remaining organic and artificial life.

• It’s one of the best games of 2022 imo

• I also have a portable version of my gaming PC that I got on a black Friday sale for $1,000. It runs anything smoothly on Ultra graphic settings. It's an addition to the tower I have at home where that super ultra-wide panel is connected to.

I'm playing Red Dead Redeption II at school while waiting for my professor to get here to collect my take-home final.

• Nice setup 👌 Marvel Midnight Sun's is also great if you like tactical RPGs. I recently got that & Gotham Knights for PS5. Christmas came early boys & girls !!

• Chrono Trigger- love the characters, the beautiful cut scenes and the time travel theme!

• @CuddleBearFL one of my favorite games from back in the day is Shining Force 2 on the Sega Genesis. If Midnight Suns is a tactical RPG I will need to check it out.

• @Charlie_Bear I used to play Shining Force 2 on the Sega Channel. Remember that? That was way ahead of its time.

• Stray is such a cute game! Love it!

But the best game of all time has to be Final Fantasy X. (Or Red Dead Redemption 2. Never played it but my QPP has and I watched him play it for months or years, at this point, lol.)

• edited December 2022

Stray looks like a lot of fun!

I used to really enjoy RPGs but I find v then hard to get into now. I play online games with friends or horror or small indie or phone games primarily now.

My fav video game of all time is probably Baldur’s Gate, which is pretty much a video game version of dungeons and dragons.

• edited December 2022

I'm probably basic, but my favorite game was probably Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas or Burnout 3.

• Stray is fun, but the best game?

The Legend of Zelda or Final Fantasy VII are way better.

• @Mike403 no way! My Sega Genesis was at my dad’s so I played it by renting it from a video store. Every couple weeks I would go to the video store and hope nobody messed with my save file 😅

I never had the Sega Channel but I remember seeing it for rent. I wonder how people did that. Did they have a subscription but rent the hardware? Hmm 🤔

@Snuggle4Comfort but then which Legend of Zelda or Final Fantasy is the best? For me, A Link to the Past and FFIII have a special place in my heart, followed by Ocarina of Time and FFVII. Wind Waker and Breath of the Wild were also amazing. I literally cannot choose haha.

• @Charlie_Bear - You got it through the cable company. For $14.99 per month(plus a $25 activation fee), you rented an adaptor from them that plugged into the cartridge slot of the genesis and you plugged your cable line into it. There was a rotating selection of 50 games to pick from to download over the cable into the adapter to play. They were full game downloads and was almost the equivalent of what XBOX Game Pass is today.

• My opinion, best game of all time is Chrono Trigger, with FFVI in close second.

• edited January 2023

I take that back. It's this game. It's called "High on Life" and it's by one of the creators of the TV show Rick and Morty.

Aliens have taken over the Earth and are gonna use humans as drugs. Your weapons are talking guns and knives and they have filthy mouths.

• Omg @Mike403 you just reminded me to play that, thank you! I think it’s free on game pass right now as well.

• @Charlie_Bear - It is, and I hear it's short and not worth the full $60 price tag. I got a month of GamePass(for PC) for $1.00. The game is also only on XBox and PC, so those on Playstation are missing out.

• It’s kind of tough for me to narrow it down just to one, but I remember I used to love playing the Sega arcade games. There were three in particular that I remember putting a lot of quarters into one was afterburner the other one was golden axe, and the last one which was probably my favorite was gain ground

• WOW. Done. Lol.

• CrazyTaxi on the DreamCast! 🚕 🏁 I would play for hours

• @Mike403 I am nearing the end of High on Life and it is hilarious 😂

• Super Smash Bros

• Black Ops 1 or Red Dead Redemption. If taking it further back then Frogger 😆

• [Deleted User]GreyAndGreen (deleted user)

ToeJam & Earl