My username's a lie!!! O.o

edited December 2022 in General

It is with a heavy heart I must turn my nerd card in tonight. Some of you may know the number in my name is meant to be a Spider-Man reference. What you may not know is that I probably should've done a quick fact check before creating my name.

Over the weekend, I replayed the Miles Morales video game for its Christmas theme, only to discover a revelation. His lucky number is 42... not 49. Now I could always change it, but on the other hand, I find it very funny.

Merry Christmas to all, & to all, my existence is a lie. πŸ˜†

Comments

• edited December 2022

42 is the meaning of life the universe and everything though. Just saying…. Douglas Adams and the super computer said so.

• @Shake49 - one of our MODS is a LIE? Why, I NEVER......🀣🀣🀣

• If I had a nickel for every time I misremembered something from all my nerdy games/movies/books etc, I’d have a sh*tload of nickles.

• The shake is a lie.

• Mine is also a lie . I am actually AM vines , not PM, however I am indeed more of a night person so I found it to be more fitting. I will let you decide whether I am full of shit or not.

• @Shake49 - you could change your name, ya know... B)

• BAHAHAHA I guffawed when I saw this post. There is nothing "just" about me. I am extra everything, all the time, forever and ever and always. Just ask my girlfriend πŸ˜†

• omgosh!!!!! SHAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

• @Shake49 my username is references London but I’ve temporarily re-located to the north, the inconsistency of it all has been weighing heavily 😏

• @stormydaycuddle More people need to know about 42.

• edited December 2022

@JoyfulHeart Right?! I’m surprised you’re the first one that noticed that one. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— it’s the most important answer in the universe. It’s okay this planet will be a bypass soon and we won’t need to worry about such things. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @stormydaycuddle You just made a new friend! 😁

If it ever works out for me to head in your direction, I'll definitely reach out! I'll also promise not to read any Vogon poetry.