Who is the best cuddler on this site?

Just curious to know 🤔

Comments

• I promise it’s me

• Well, according to the FAQ posted by @Respectful, the site passed 100,000 members in 2018. Not sure how it would be possible to choose a "best cuddler" out of more than 100,000 contestants. Who would choose? What would the criteria be? Surely the criteria would be different for different people. I've personally cuddled with nearly 90 cuddle partners, and I couldn't decide on an absolute best from even that small group. If I meet someone who is friendly, good, accessible (meaning, within reach of where I am), and available, I"m happy. No need to worry about rankings or other abstractions.

• It's time for a cuddle competition!

• Me! 😇
    😂

• [Deleted User]Noova (deleted user)

There so many ways one can be the best at cuddling! Trial and error until that click happens.
    Who is the best to cuddle would be respectful, freshly brushed teeth, and matching vibes . RESPECTFUL first and foremost...

• I really hope no one answers without someone's consent

• I am... Without a doubt. 🫂😌

• Me of course...

• How would "best" be determined? Seems like a subjective variable.

• Joking aside, my 4+ years have been wonderful and with few exceptions the coddlers I’ve met have been phenomenal. I’m grateful to each of them, past and present, and value them as whole people for the unique and special people that they are. I would not subject any of them to the sort of judgement that deciding who’s best would involve.

• That's easy, without question I'd recommend Peach. Sweet as can be, easy on the eyes and nationwide availability. 5 stars.

Oops thought that said favorite cobbler.

• It’s me…right here 👋 😊

• Every cuddler I've had the pleasure of cuddling has been the best. I've gotten different positive benefits from every cuddler and even different ones from the same cuddlers during different sessions. It all depends on what you need at that specific time.

• @TNNative well it would be determined by first cuddling with me , then second going damn he's the best. See, easy,.problem solved

• Whoever you cuddle next!

• edited December 2022

I think I’m adequate but I am trying to learn to be better.

• I think best is relative. Each person has their own definition of best, and it changes with each session. However, I think it would be fun to get a massive cuddle competition over the span of a week.

• edited December 2022

@Drop_the_Mike, well if my decision had to be based on names, I guess you are, because when your done cuddling, you drop the mike. Lol

• @cuddlingpro1 good one!!! 🤣🤣🤣🫖

• If cuddling was then world cup. I would win every 4 years.

• For sure it's someone soft

• edited December 2022

• I just want to say how much I love this thread… 💗. I echo QuietMans statements, about each one having their own value and impact. It’s one of the things I love most about cuddling. 🤗

The one that I am with in the moment is generally the best, lol…. Yet, memories and hopes also have their places. Thanks to each of you I have encountered (and those I will in the future) for making this a beautiful place of connection, comfort and community!!