He

Im new and dont really know how to get cuddle buddies. I keep on getting people not really serious or cancelling on me last minute, I even got stood up one night, it was the worst feeling ever, i wanted to cry and run away. I know im a good person and have so much happiness to share , i just dont know how to share it with others or advertise myself so others might be interested. Can someone be my sensi and show me the way

Comments

• I'm sorry to hear you are having such a tough time. Don't take any of it personally - the cancellations are about the person who cancels, they are not about you.

There is a lot of help and advice scattered about the forum. Start with the sticky topics at the top of this board.

As you have discovered, there is a lot more to this cuddling business than meets the eye. But if you really want to do it, and your heart is in the right place (and from your profile I would guess that it is) then you'll get there.

• Your profile says you just joined this month. I’m not sure if this is everyone’s experience, but December has been shockingly slow for me. Normally I get more interest and bookings, but truthfully, quite a few of those flake. I think it’s just part of the business.

• Yes, I can imagine it might be difficult to begin in this work, thanks for reaching out to this helpful community!

I think you'll have more inquiries once you have more karma, so patience is the key. You might also want to respond to the karma you have? Finally, perhaps include at least one pic of yourself smiling; I know for me, when I reach out to a stranger, I tend to be drawn to the smiling type :)