I’m thankful of all of you and am hopeful of the year to come

edited January 2023 in General

Hello friends. Before I get into what I assume will be a rambling mess of a post, what I am hoping in the comments you call can share some positive experiences you had on this site this past year (positive vibes only pleeeeease.) Of course you don’t need to be specific in case someone wants their end to remain private, though if it actually involved me, go for it. This may gain no traction as a post, but that’s ok.

So anyway, I feel like depression and anxiety is something a lot of us here have to deal with, and I am also assuming the end of the year hits harder than any of us would like. I joined this site earlier this year and while the seasonal depression is making its rounds on me as it does every year, this year I have so much happiness from my experiences from this site that I’m actually hopeful of what 2023 will bring, at least in regards to my personal well-being, and I’m hoping that this is the same for you.

I’ve made posts before about myself (and have probably shared too much info on a public forum) so long story short I feel like I’m too anxious to be in a relationship and prior to joining here, waaaay too anxious to have any physical contact with anyone, especially in the form of cuddling. Half a year later and I have had many cuddles, both with pros and enthusiasts, and for the first time in a long time I feel like I might be able to make some changes within myself. I am just so grateful for all of the friends I have made on here, both in person and via messaging, and every single person that took a chance on me for some cuddles. Regardless if pro or enthusiast, I have felt wanted and appreciated, and in the case of the pros, more of a friend than a client in each and every session I’ve had. I consider myself as having a rare case of having nothing but positive experiences on here, and for those of you that cannot say the same, I hope you can still take away more good than the bad.

So back to the purpose of this post; I have so many happy times to recall, but the biggest I think is the Vegas meetup and getting to meet so many of you awesome peeps. I got some super nurturing cuddles from some men that helped me get much more comfortable with myself, and some amazing hugs from some of the sweetest people I’ve met. I look back to it so fondly and want to do it again as soon as possible. For anyone considering getting to know your fellow cuddlers at a meetup, DO IT! I am really gonna try to make it to the next one because I can’t wait to see you all again!

Comments

• @Charliebear This is so lovely to read! I'm so delighted to hear the impact the cuddle world is having on your life, and I think it's especially important that a male shares his positive experiences on here, to show others that it's absolutely possible. So happy for you, thank you so much for sharing!! 😃🤗

I wrote about my positive experience here, but TL;DR - cuddling is about acceptance; experiencing it and giving it are both amazingly beautiful.

I am so grateful to have found this site, and the group cuddles facilitated by @justjennn, because they have impacted my confidence, given me something to look forward to (a big deal when you struggle with depression), and have provided me the treasured gift of a friend group, in person. My post above goes into much more detail - it is not exaggerating to say that the cuddle world has changed my life. 😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Oh @SunsetSnuggles ... You are just such a gem. Thank you for the high accolades again. I am SO glad you have gained so much from the group cuddles and I always enjoy hearing how they've impacted you so profoundly. Sending you so much gratitude and love, dear one!

• edited January 2023

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

@Charlie_Bear Your post has warmed my heart. I am so happy you are on this site and reaping so many benefits. I hope to have the opportunity of meeting you someday.

• Aww thank you @SunsetSnuggles and omg @Mman same!