THEORY/HYPOTHESIS....Monetary investment fund for CC

Straight to the point. Later in the year im thinking of setting up a personal budget from my own finances to give money randomly to people on CC once per month anyone with a cashapp or zelle. As a 3rd party I would drop money to a member and they could just keep it never do anything with a cuddle at all or use to towards a cuddle in some way, paying a pro. Or a pro using it for snacks or cuddle accessories for their room etc

Not sure if it will work or if it's moral or proper or against rules or if it would change the paradigm or psychological or social structure of cuddle comfort. I have fliterally no clue. It's just an idea and wanted to get some feedback accepting negative and positive.

Let me know your thoughts on the 4 hypothesis Or feel free to add your own

Hypothesis 1
Some male enthusiast never cuddled a PRO before because of the cost. So if half or 100percent could be covered perhaps they could be incentivezed to try it and they end up enjoying and see the value of it in the future and the more they speak on it. New enthusiast who were once hesitate could also try it and overall increase the support of the cc platform.

Hypothesis 2
Female enthusiast or female PRO. Could purchase accessories for their room snacks water or bedsheets or fashion sentimens, or towards a hotel for those who can't host and miss out on clients. Self defense weapons, cuddles training etc

Hypothesis 3
Male pros who have been paying the monthly fee with no success could feel a sense of reimbursement after many months of no activity

Hypothesis 4
A designated fund or setup directly with mods or creators of the cc site. That would allow a release of funds to members who please their case of situations they felt they need reimbursement whether it be a canceled meet-up and expenses was used or time wasted in generalwhen they could have done something else. Or a weird error in the cc fee that wasn't reimbursed or any miscellaneous events where the funds could be used to help a member even portion of a medical bill if assaulted or a therapist session after a traumatizing experience if a bad client

1. Giving money randomly to people on cc thoughts?55 votes
    1. Freaking terrible idea. Save your money bro.
      45.45%
    2. No clue what the repercussions with be. Give it a shot and see
      20.00%
    3. I think it's a great idea as long as you don't go broke and put bills first
      32.73%
    4. Against the rules
        1.82%

Comments

• edited January 2023

This is absolutely ridiculous .

• @pmvines ditto. I don't think it is a good idea bro.

• I've in the past funded sessions with a pro for those who needed them, but never in a random fashion. It always was someone who I had come to know and cared enough for that I wanted to help them.

• Both @pmvines and @Midnight01 nailed it. Way too much administration for the benefit which itself is questionable. And at the end of the day, practically no one would be satisfied no matter what you do or say.

• edited January 2023

OMG!! @FutureHeart2023 I'm stealing, "fliterally"!! Hope you don't mind, but I love it!!

And if you'd like to share your money around outside of CC, I'd be happy to help you find some organizations near you who could really use it (would likely be a list of orgs helping those in need of safe houses and emergency provisions due to escaping abusive environments, &/or those supporting the needs of children placed into emergency foster care).

• I like the way @RadiantHugs goes about it. Taking some time to know a cuddler (either in person or virtual though preferably in person) could help you gauge a sense of the person as well as make the donation more personal and meaningful.

However, I get that this also might be more money and time consuming. 🤔

I like the idea of making cuddling more available to those who can't afford it (that would be challenging to regulate though)

I also like the idea of supporting male cuddlers. They could use a boost 🤗

~Azalea 🌸

• Yea I could seenow how the situation could go sideways if it's random. So yea perhaps a personal approach could be best..but maybe still sprinkle some randomness in addition. Idk injust wanna help everybody lol. I mean is it even sage ti ask random people for cash apps and zelles?

• [Deleted User]SnugglesRus (deleted user)

I agree with those saying random is a bad idea. I love your heart for helping others experience what you see value in. 💞

It seems like it could work in a couple of ways:
    Through admins to distribute toward males who are contributing to the community yet not many bookings to cover monthly fees. You could directly cover the fees through the site.

To a cuddler who you know (have vetted well) that may know people who could benefit from pd sessions.

Ex: I raise & train golden retrievers and place many of them in homes as therapy dogs. Over the years, people have done this sort of thing and said they wanted to sponsor a pup for someone in need. I have a vetting process for families who have financial needs. It has worked beautifully. Much larger scale, but I think the same idea can apply.

God luck with your generosity wherever you go with that 💫

• Now wait just a minute..... I think it is a very kind and thoughtful thing to be interested in sprinkling kindness out by way of a bit o cash. So I want to just throw out a little bit of personal experience here.

First.... I think if you are trying to tell someone what to do with the money then that's taking away the gift of it. Letting them decide what that looks like in kind of a "pay it forward" idea would be a more organic way of doing things than trying to control.

Second... announcing it in a forum sort of takes away the anonymity and changes the tone a bit.

Third.... There have been quite a few occasions that I have heard of people getting gifted sessions from a pro who couldn't afford it. Reaching out to reputable pros to ask them if they would be willing to be part of the solution by helping others is a great way to go about things.

Fourth.... No way that Mods are going to be interested in keeping track of all of that kind of thing because they're already doing this voluntarily and its not an easily mitigated thing but maybe @sideon or @Shake49 or @Babichev might know some people specifically that could be helped by your generosity.

Fifth.... I am over here clapping like crazy for what @quixotic_life mentioned... There's a lot of organizations looking to help people and maybe in your area there are people who facilitate cuddle parties. I know specifically in CO there is a non-profit that does this kind of thing and offers classes and coaching and consent training and they are always hopeful for donations to help spread the wealth. https://www.kassandrabrown.org/portfolio/courses/

If you want to sprinkle your monetary kindness around... there are lots of ways to do that. 😊 small random acts of kindness and helping someone in need can literally change their path in life. Kudos to you!!

I just heard that making a resolution to choose kindness has actually been shown to be far for beneficial to your health than any other New Years resolution! Who knows…. Maybe it’s true?!?!?

• All of what @sillysassy said!!

I am a pro that enthusiasts have reached out to for random gifting of funds to others and letting me decide who needs to be the recipient of those funds. I always follow up with the gifter with massive gratitude and feedback for how the gifted sessions went.

I ALSO am on the board of a non-profit that regularly receives donations for the workshops I teach, which are ALL donation-based to learn consent and boundaries skills, specifically in the cuddle world.

There are SO many people and places that will put your generosity to good use. Lots of movers and shakers here in the cuddle world wanting to change the world, one hug and high five at a time!

• edited January 2023

If I'm being honest this seems like an attention grab for the sake of buying friends. Not even trying to be rude or contrite about it. I dont see you as coming from a bad angle per se, just question why this particular audience . If you want to make friends here , there are certainly better ways to do it .

• and it might be, @pmvines. People are Lonely, with a capital L. They'll do whatever they need to do, in order to get their needs met. No shame in trying, right. Might not be each of our styles, but it could be theirs.

• @pmvines - Every post on the internet is there to grab somebody's attention.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

The idea of giving money away for the benefit of others is always commendable. People who choose to do that should place that money in the manner that they wish.
    With that said I feel strongly that there are people/places that could put donations to better use. There are non profits all around that do great work and are in need of donations. I am personally involved in several and the competition for donations are fierce. That is where my donations go.
    But, once again, being kind in any fashion is a positive thing.

• This is an interesting idea and an interesting line of responses. I appreciate where your heart is at least 💜

• I think it's great you're considering "cuddle philanthropy." Just remember that consent exists in giving money as well - people here may not be willing to accept donations for various reasons. Some may think you're approaching them as a scam and would report you, which honestly is a decent assumption here. Others might feel suspicious of your intentions since there are many men trying to pay for more on this site. Still others might simply prefer to earn income through work, rather than through charity.

Still I'd say give it a try. Maybe you could work with a career pro who can comp sessions for those in need. You could try approaching enthusiasts who say they are in need on the forums. My personal favorite idea would be to sponsor a cuddle party, so that more people can experience platonic touch.

• I commend your charitable spirit. But I lean on the side that says feeding the hungry and sheltering the homeless are maybe more pressing problems than making sure people get cuddled. How you spend your money is up to you, but I do wonder how you will find out who is really in need of this kind of help here. It's not like CC does credit checks on people. You could wind up dropping cash on people who have plenty and simply don't want to spend it on pros.

• @justjennn @Mike403 point taken. I edited my post to elaborate a little

• My (usually unwanted) take: it feels almost scammy. I'm not sure if anyone else has said that. I'm not sure if the OP intended it that way and I am probably reading it differently than most. Some have suggested its an attention grab. It also feels like fishing for people who need money and might be susceptible to contacting and making friends with the OP out of personal need. Again, I'm sorry if that's not the way it was intended to read but opinions were asked for and as everyone here already knows I'm willing to give them. Hugs to the OP if it is an innocent idea. One can never be too cautious over the web. I think the idea puts both sides at risk for abuse.

• edited January 2023

@stormydaycuddle there was somebody a while back not sure youd remember them, who was offering to cash app some money for supposedly coffee , all they had to do was message him . Then of course he took their info , contacted them offsite, and was banned for offering to give them more than just coffee money for certain types of pics. Entirely different I know, just am saying that I do see where you are coming from . And even if OP doesn't mean it to sound that way, it most certainly can be interpreted as such.

• @pmvines I feel like I'm always the one reading things with pessimism. Sometimes deserved others not.
    @ everyone... if anyone else needs any unwanted pessimism in their lives (forum wise) let me know.

• @pmvines I think I remember who you’re talking about. Funnily enough, he sent me $5 but he already cuddled me before then. He never did anything fishy with me, always seemed incredibly kind so it’s sad to know he was asking for more offsite 😓 but I had a damn good salted caramel Frappuccino on him lol 😆

• Tbh @FutureHeart2023 if your heart is in it to get other people pro cuddling than go for it, don’t allow someone to tell you there’s a better “option” or “priority” for your money, if that’s your contribution to the world or to the CC community than by all means … I’ve done this twice already and from my experience what I suggest is do it anonymously, contact the pro and tell her or him that you would like to book said hours for a certain person, if they agree than have them reach out to them to tell them that someone would like to donate a cuddle time, and if its a go than do the booking … never allow for the person to know who you are because if you do it might influence the way they are with you on the forum, and a bias narrative is not good imo.

• @FutureHeart2023 - none of you would want us moderators to have an arbitrary fund in which we dole out to individuals. Imagine the outcries and accusations. I don't think one of us moderators would touch this proposal and idea with a ten foot pole - or longer.

I appreciate your generosity.

• I don't think it's a good idea to give someone a cuddle session who can't afford it on his own because honestly one cuddle session only makes you realize what you're missing and it can lead someone down a path of financial problems if they get addicted to something they can't really afford.

• I have no clue how it could be administered effectively, but I love it in theory. I know it would make my year to be a recipient of such kindness. I'd also love the privilege to contribute to others if I had the means and mechanics to do so.

• This is definitely interesting responses, I never thought of people usually it for any malicious purposes but I can see now how people can misinterpreted it. I have blessed a few male enthusiasts before already anonymously so that they could see pros.

I think I will stick to anonymous gifting I wasnt looking for attention just was trying to get a different perspective since I was in my own head and wasn't sure if any else had done so.

• My whole purpose was for various reasons to help the cc community like A hotel coverage for a pro could allow him.or her to coordinate multiple session that day if they normally can't host due to roommate situation.
    Or
    Male enthusiasts on the cc to book a pro the first time or even someone who never heard of the platform hesitant to try because they habe to spend money but if they know it's covered perhaps they can try.

I just wanted to bring more awareness to the cc community. But I can see now how people flip flop the entire think into something morbid.

So I will stick with anonymous appreciation of the feedback of everyone

• If this is genuine, I appreciate the heart behind it. Seems unrealistic though, unless you've got really steep pockets. Like unfathomable Tony Stark levels of wealth, to be honest. As others have pointed out, this is asking ALOT of trust for anyone who hopes to recieve such a donation. Still a kind gesture.

Also have to agree with @Sideon and say the idea of being responsible for this on top of modding itself sounds absolutely horrifying to me. We get blamed for enough crap already. 😂