Has anyone else

Gone over a comment they were about to post then realized how idiotic or embarrassing it was and quickly deleted it changing it to ghhhhjgddfg because they knew it would save as a draft and didn’t want it ever to see the light of day as it was originally written? I know you can delete them but sometimes I forget to go back and do that if I’m busy and forum hopping between working.

1. Draft style13 votes
    1. Gjhffhhhfgkfrv
      76.92%
    2. Nope. I’m an eloquent person who knows how to delete a draft.
      23.08%

Comments

• Yes I do that often and I blame it on mid message seizures

• I click 'post' then edit it to ghhhhjgddfg after.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

Seems like all my posts are idiotic.

• I want to delete pretty much every forum post and comment I make after the fact. Maybe not this one though 😅

• @Charlie_Bear and @Mike403 If I go through with posting a comment and I realize later it was a bad idea I usually leave it assuming its already been seen anyway and deal with the clarification and forum fight I've just started later. hahahaha
    @pmvines sometimes I feel like I face roll my keyboard seizure free.
    @Mman I highly doubt that.

@ me get back to work and stop forum trolling. GD this is like the only forum my genuinely ADHD self seems to have trouble with. I need more hobbies. I only have 102.

• @stormydaycuddle - ... but I minimize the damage. 1% thinking what a dumbass I was vs. 100%.

• ggahahahahhggghahghaghahgalskdfa;lsdkgams,dngf;lkwrjgkaerglamnesf

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

@sillysassy If you do all that then you will have to clean it up.

• ljkafsdjfkldhngfdkhfdskjfsdaizneedzazbeerldfjkasalkdsfdsafds

• YES! feels greay to get our feelings out there and OFF our minds

• You never achieve true hateness if you think about it first.

• I deleted about 5 drafts the other day lol stop spying on me @stormydaycuddle