Double Cuddle

Hello all!
Can you please enlighten me on how you get this type of session off the ground (I already have the extra person who is also a professional Cuddler on the site)? What does the process look like? How can I go about planning one? How do you charge? All the good things...very interested in making this happen in my area.
If you want to share your experiences with it that would be wonderful too. Pros Cons I want to hear it all.

Comments

• edited January 2023

Write on your profile that this is something you offer and link to the other cuddler. Then a client may message and request it.

Price is generally the combined price of each you individually. However, I’ve heard from multiple people who offer double cuddles that they rarely get requests for them. If this is something you’re very eager to do, you could consider offering a discount for a double.

As far as my experiences, it’s fun for an occasional change of pace. The main con, as a client, is the price. Generally it’s around $400 for 2 hours, which is a little much.

• I haven't done this with two professional cuddlers as a session. But I have done a few moments of doubling cuddling here and there, and it is absolutely lovely and a bit special. However, after the novelty of being a middle spoon has worn off, and you're starting to get too hot, it's not immediately obvious where to go from there.

As @CuddleWho says, I have also heard that it's very rare for clients to do this. (It does happen very occasionally.) If you really want to do this as a regular thing - and there is a lot to be said for working together, both from the professionals' perspective and the clients' perspective - then as a starting point I suspect that there are at least two questions that you would need to address in your profiles, in order to generate the enquiries.

Firstly, price. The obvious price point is simply the sum of the individual fees, but from a client's point of view it's just not worth it. A double cuddle occurs only at one point in time, whereas two cuddles eases the burden of life twice. And a double cuddle, although good, isn't twice as good.

Secondly, what do you actually do? How do you cuddle with three people? I would consider arranging a photoshoot, with a tame client or friend to act as the client and somebody else to take the pictures. Experiment with different positions and circumstances, and perhaps post a couple of good ones on your profiles or at least offer to send them to serious enquirers. I'm not sure that we even know as a community what you can do in a 2+1 cuddle, so figure it out and show the prospective client how great it is.

It's vital that both profiles link to each other and make the same sales pitch with the same style and information. The two profiles must be consistent with each other, otherwise it doesn't look real/serious.