Part of the reason why female cuddle enthusiasts are so few...

Saw this message in a new profile for someone who just joined the site:

Way too many messages. No longer interested in free.>>>

So if we send someone too many messages this is what can happen.

:)

Comments

• I wonder how many of them are dick pics or something else inappropriate. I keep reading that it may be true that females get many more messages, but it's not the kind they want to receive.

• I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

• edited January 2023

GD can I not catch a break today with my sass level?!!? Xtt try x fiit gf if gi

• @Mike403 I really don't think she got a ton of dick pics and that somehow that made her decide she wasn't going to cuddle for free anymore. :) I mean do you think dick pics would cause that change ?

• It's not the inappropriate messages, that's a separate thing. It really is just the sheer volume of messages.

Some women are overwhelmed and leave, others decide to turn professional for various sub-reasons. Others stay but in name only - they pop in occasionally, take a look at the vastness of their inbox, and go away again.

What makes it worse is that most of these messages are worthless, and come from largely worthless profiles.

• "What makes it worse is that most of these messages are worthless, and come from largely worthless profiles."

That's the part that annoys me.

• @Melancholy - She'll still get dick pics, but at least she'll have an incentive to shift through the ugly schlongs to those who are serious about platonic cuddling.

• It’s been his way for a while. Female enthusiasts join the site and soon realize there’s a market for snuggling and decide they can make money while also getting their cuddle needs met, in other words a win win from their point of view.
    I’d be interested also in knowing what the percentage of pros is nowadays from all female members because this has become now mostly a Pro cuddlers site with women enthusiasts diminishing in number very rapidly, at least that is my perception.

• As a guy, If I got tons of interest, I’d probably switch to pro as well.

Curious, does going pro make all the worthless messages more worthwhile, or is that not a factor in going pro?

• edited January 2023

Doesn't really matter why someome chooses to register as a pro. They dont have to give a reason, and its not something that's really up for debate. This just seems like another thread dedicated to complaining about pros .

• edited January 2023

If giving your unfiltered opinion about something was a crime, I would have gotten the death penalty.

• (removes the batteries from @stormydaycuddle )

• edited January 2023

@pmvines This is not at all a complaint about pros.

• edited January 2023

@sunnysideup hahah. Maybe it does actually. If I had to wade through toms of crap iid better get paid for it eventually lol

• It's the same on dating sites. Hell, in the days of AOL chat rooms, a woman who walked in got treated like a loose football. I would imagine it's very off-putting to get abruptly buried in messages.

• @Mike403 haha, that made me laugh. Yeah, I was a bit hyper yesterday.

• It's definitely overwhelming lol. But there are quality people hiding in the sea of messages.
    Going pro doesn't suddenly make any message more or less worthwhile. I like to actually have conversation and connection, I don't like to rush. I do try to reply to everyone, even if it takes me a hot min haha :)

• @delicatesoul
    Glad your taking the time to dig deeper and find your way here, hope the bombardment of messages arent overwhelming, and the weeding out of the unsavory seeds isnt too much. hope you find some amazing cuddlers and have some great experiences, glad you part of this community, Be you 😊, take your time hope your welcomed with open arms by the good ones 😊.

• @delicatesoul You have a nice profile! I hope all your clients are great and kind to you. :)

• @WriterGF - I never understood being so excited that someone is a female when they don't know anything about her or even what she looks like. This was back in the day before everyone had cameras on their phones. She could actually be a guy for all they know.

• I remember back in my World of Warcraft days when I played as a female character. I can't even count how many times I was hit on. If I have to look at the backside of a character for hours at a time while I play, I'm gonna make one that I want to look at.

• Yes, this is well known and has been discussed a lot.

This is pretty circular reasoning though. The reason female enthusiasts get so many messages is specifically because men dramatically outnumber women. So the thinking here is "there are few women because women get many messages, and women get many messages because there are few women." Which isn't really helpful or informative.

Side note, but I find the idea of being frustrated by getting many messages hard to relate to. It's not a problem I'm likely to encounter, but if I somehow had way more messages than I could reasonably respond to, I'd spend a few minutes browsing through them, choose a few of the most promising, and respond to those. What exactly is the problem here? What do others think?

• It is far easier for guys to pick up a side hustle to earn the money to hire a pro than to get an enthusiast to want to talk to you. If it wasn't for pros on this site, many men wouldn't get any cuddles at all.

• @pmvines i felt that way tbh but didn’t wanna say it.

• @Mike403 I remember those days!! I used to get lots of free stuff too. Guys would come up to me and just give me gold and random things. I didn't have the heart to tell them my character was female but that didn't mean I was lol

• @CuddleWho What you said. I've never seen having plenty to choose from as a problem.