Profile pic review?

[Deleted User]Clurver (deleted user)

I haven't seen anything about this in the FAQ or elsewhere, so I'll ask here:

I've just made a profile this morning. Is my pic available immediately, or is there a review period before others can see it? I looked at my profile and the photo's there, so I've assumed it's good to go, and that's why I sent out a couple of messages to people in my area. But I've also made a couple of forum posts, and my thumbnail in the thread is blank, as though I have no propic.

Comments

• Welcome, @Clurver. The forum thumbnail problem is a known issue and is presumably on the list to be fixed.

Photos are not routinely reviewed. This website is a community - it is the role of every member to Report any photos that they believe may break the terms of service. The mods will then look at it and act if necessary. Your thumbnail is blank for me but your main profile photo is fine.

• [Deleted User]Clurver (deleted user)

Thanks a lot, @CuddleDuncan! That's a relief.

• Ditto, I can see it when I visit your profile. Love your hair! šŸ˜ƒ

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Definitely nothing wrong with your profile and hopefully they fix the photo issue because Iā€™m horrible with names lol the picture always helps me identify šŸ˜„

• Hi Clurver!
    Great profile and photo, welcome to CC!
    Having this is definitely a benefit on this site!
    Hope you will have great success with cuddling šŸ˜ŠšŸ¤—

• edited January 2023

Hello all Texas babe here Dallas to be precise but hope all is well and good vibes out to everyone