Client request hotel

Hello I am new to all this and I was wondering if it is normal for clients to suggest meeting at hotels?

Comments

• Hey 👋 welcome to the world of cuddling!

It’s totally normal for cuddlers to suggest hotels. Some might have kids at home or live with family and can’t bring a cuddler home for snuggles. Sometimes some cuddlers are travelling and will book with pros around where they are travelling. As long as you are safe, meet in public first and get them to meet you in the lobby around public and get to know them, you should be fine. If you feel uncomfortable, just follow your gut! But yes, hotels are totally normal 👍🏻👍🏻

Check out the pros only section where there’s a plethora of info for you to read up and learn how to be an amazing and safe pro!

• Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it 😊

• I had my first cuddle at a hotel. For some reason it felt more safe than his coming to my home or me going to his home. It felt like natural territory. We met once for coffee to talk and chat. I would not have gone if I had not met him first and felt comfortable with that and subsequent interactions.

• @Flowerlover25 A total red flag, very suspicious. Most men will invite you over to their place and cuddle you in bed while their wife/girlfriend is in the living room watching TV.

• @Sooson
    You dropped this

/s

• @Flowerlover25 Hi! As a new member to this site I can see the upsides to cuddling in a neutral space. If someone asked me to meet them at a hotel I would be happy to give it a try!

• Yes. It's also normal, in appropriate circumstances, for enthusiasts to cuddle each other in hotels. I have done that with somebody and talked about it with others.

Most big hotels offer a day rate for non-overnight stays in their rooms. There are dozens of reasons why people might want one.

• As @TNNative said about safety at a hotel, I agree. I would never have a first or second session at a stranger’s home.

• @Sooson - I don't get why this has to be a red flag. Many people cuddle in hotels for many different reasons. They may have a roommate and would feel too awkward bringing a cuddle partner home.

• @Mike403, @Sooson was being sarcastic. He was making exactly the point you made (except referring to wife rather than roommate), but as @Rezz suggests he didn't make the sarcasm obvious.

• How do you pay to be at a hotel for only two hours? Do you have to still pay for an entire day's cost even if it is just two hours? It doesn't seem that cost-efficient or feasible.

• @AGnihon - Dayuse.com is cheaper than paying for a full day. Then you'll get it from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. or 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.

• @AGnihon only very seedy hotels rent by the hour. A decent hotel will be nightly. So yea it is weird when you only use two hours and leave the room empty all night etc.
    As far as cost in the past many pro cuddlers would offer a free hour of cuddling at the end to help make up for the cost of the hotel room when they don't host.
    It was a way to compete with pros who could host.

• @AGnihon the day rate is noticeably less than the overnight rate.

• @CuddleDuncan @Rezz Correct, my apologies for assuming it will be obvious, I tend to do that, and it gets me in trouble every now and then.

• Totally normal people travel and if you're not at home it's either gonna be a airbnb or hotel I ...... Id cuddling is similar to a first date in aspect when your meeting someone new in a unfamiliar location be smart and safe and always protect yourself and let a friend or family member someone you trust hey even your therapist ppl can be crazy but don't assume everyone is but also be cautious #my2cents (if a client wanted me to pay for a hotel I'd say that's not normal if I'm not hosting then you should provide the location and place and it's your responsibility to pay) also there are apps to rent hotels for a few hours I've seen other ppl use them so the comments about seedy motels and hotels is untrue