Man sitting on woman cuddler's lap?

Hello,
I have never tried this service before, but I love the idea of cuddles and really need them in my life right now6. My question is, does lapsitting count as cuddling for professional cuddlers? Specifically, a man sitting in the woman's lap and hugging, etc? I am not that heavy - 170 pounds. I would love this. But I don't want to pay for this, before knowing what is allowed. I hope that's understandable. Thank you.

Comments

• Sitting in laps can definitely happen in cuddle sessions if both people are good with it. I've only done it the other way around (woman in my lap), but in theory there's no reason it can't go the way you prefer.

Thing is, it's an unusual enough request that some pros might be hesitant to agree to it beforehand. They might wonder if it's an attempt to fulfill some sexual kink or something. It might be something you want to ask about after you've met and she's comfortable with you (and leaving her an out by making clear she can say no). But yeah doing it this way means you will spend money before knowing if you'll get the lapsitting you want.

• Thanks for the reply! Yeah, definitely not planning to head in any sexual direction with it. A platonic friend of mine used to hold me in her lap, but now I'm in a new town and really miss the feeling of being completely held like that. For me, cuddling in a lapsit offers the highest level of tranquility. It's very therapeutic for me. But I guess it would just sound weird to people even on this forum :(. Let's hope I can find someone.

• [Deleted User]SweetTMama (deleted user)

I think you should be open & honest about what you are looking for. The right cuddler will not judge you for what makes you happy. This service is all about making you feel happy & content. I would even say to put that in your bio. Every cuddler has the right to say no but a good pro will maintain a judgement free zone.

• edited January 2023

I really appreciate your empathy and thoughtful advice. And I'm glad to hear your point about no judgement. I find lapsitting to be an experience about emotional security and comfort. Why can't a man want to experience that?
    I do know several men and women who cherish this experience in my personal life, but I am eager to find people on this forum.

• edited January 2023

@CuddleWho well said!

@SweetTMama
    It has nothing to do with judgement and everything to do with certain requests leaning towards fulfilling a sexual fetish.
    What's comfortable for you may not be for me and vice versa.

A now banned member would request this of his pros ( sit in his lap ) and he would borderline squeeze his pros to the point some felt crushed.

For the op, I'd be open to doing this after meeting a client and building trust. I understand that this is comforting for some people but many have essentially ruined what is an innocuous request.

• @Rezz I am so sorry to hear that people have made cuddlers uncomfortable in this manner.
    I am pleased to hear that you might be open to this under certain circumstances. I also think it's innocuous - I mean it's just the sit-up position of spooning. But yes, I think developing trust is also very important for the one being cuddled. That would lead to a much more therapeutic experience. I wish you were in California.

• I think everyone here has good points. I'd add that personally, things like this (eg. things that are sometimes taken the wrong way but have a valid use in platonic cuddling, like a massage or full body contact) wouldn't bother me at all if the client was exceptionally good with boundaries. But also, the first sign of anything shady would mean faster red flags in the context.