Has anyone here tried Chat GPT?

Has anyone here tried playing around with Chat GPT? what do you guys think?
Here are few examples:

**Me: why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways? **
GPT: The terms "parkway" and "driveway" were coined in the early 20th century when automobile travel was becoming more common. A parkway is a road designed for scenic travel and recreational use, often with a median strip and landscaping. It was intended to provide a pleasant driving experience, hence the name "parkway." On the other hand, a driveway is a private road leading to a residence or building, where one would "drive in" and "park" their vehicle. The names are a reflection of the intended use of the road, rather than the action that takes place on them.

ME: is McDonalds meat fake?
GPT: McDonald's meat is not fake in the sense that it is not made from artificial or laboratory-created substances. The meat used in McDonald's burgers and sandwiches is real beef, chicken, and pork, sourced from suppliers that meet the company's standards for quality and safety. The beef patties are made from 100% pure beef with no fillers, additives, or preservatives. However, the meat may be processed and treated with various ingredients, such as salt, seasoning, and preservatives, to enhance the flavor and extend its shelf life.

ME : Is Rocky an acceptable name for a cat?
GPT: Yes, "Rocky" is an acceptable name for a cat. It is a strong, masculine name that could be fitting for a tough and resilient cat. It is a common name for a pet and you can name your cat however you like. The name you choose for your cat is a personal choice and can be based on the cat's appearance, personality, or any other reason that you find meaningful. Ultimately, the most important thing is that you choose a name that you and your cat will be happy with.

Comments

• Yes, it's amazing, although it doesn't know everything. Let's test it.

ME: How should I screen clients as a professional cuddler?

GPT: As a professional cuddler, it's important to have a screening process in place to ensure the safety and comfort of both yourself and your clients. Some steps you may want to consider include:

• Initial phone or email interview: This can be used to gather basic information about the client and to assess their understanding of professional cuddling and the boundaries involved.
    • A signed agreement or contract: This can outline the scope of services provided, the client's rights and responsibilities, and any other terms and conditions.
    • Background check: Consider running a background check on the client to ensure they do not have a history of sexual or physical abuse.
    • A face-to-face meeting before the session: This can provide an opportunity to discuss any concerns or questions and to establish a rapport with the client.
    • A clear and open line of communication: This should be established before and during the cuddling session, so that either party can terminate the session if they feel uncomfortable or unsafe.
    • Keeping detailed records: Consider keeping detailed records of your clients, including their contact information and any notes about your sessions together.

It's important to note that laws and regulations related to professional cuddling varies depending on the country and state you are in, you should check the laws in your jurisdiction and consult with a legal professional before starting your business.

ME: What are some great positions to try as a professional cuddler?

GPT: There are many different cuddling positions that can be comfortable and enjoyable for both the cuddler and the client. Here are a few popular positions that professional cuddlers may try:

• Spooning: This is when one person curls up behind the other, with their arms wrapped around the other person's waist. This position can be very comforting and intimate.
    • The Bear Hug: This is when one person sits with their legs crossed and the other person sits in front of them, leaning back against their chest. This position can be very nurturing and protective.
    • The Nuzzle: This is when one person sits with their back against a wall or headboard, and the other person sits or lays with their head on the first person's chest. This position can be very relaxing and soothing.
    • The Chest-to-Chest: This is when both people sit or lay facing each other, with their chests pressed together. This position can be very intimate and romantic.
    • The Head-to-Toe: This is when both people lay facing the same direction, with one person's head resting on the other person's toes, this position can be cozy and comfortable.

It's important to remember that each client is different, so you should always ask them what positions they are comfortable with and be open to trying new positions that they suggest. Also is important to respect your client's boundaries and to adjust positions as needed to ensure their comfort and safety.

• @cde123 not bad. and yes, I know, it's only the beginning. slowly but surely, it will take away plenty of jobs.
    I have to admit I was not aware of the Head-to-Toe position. I could have described it in two digits..... =)

• Feet should be at least three feet away from my face 🤢 its gonna be a never for me, dawg.

• Extensively. It’s a phony.

• edited January 2023

If anyone wants to try this themselves, it's free (for now) at https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/

... and also there's a ChatGPT detector at https://gptzero.me/

• I was really curious about that, I tried to try it but it said too many people were using it right now.