Clothing requests?

Is it typical for people to request specific clothing requests or am I attracting the wrong type of people to my profile?

Ive had a few experiences with people wanting to book and go over what we're comfortable with. Then as it gets closer to the session we swap numbers. Then they make a clothing request which I usually have to cancel the session.

Comments

• I've had a problem with clothing requests, especially early on- I learned my lesson quickly. I normally wear leggings and a t-shirt. I would possibly wear shorts or a tank with a repeat cuddler, but would not take a clothing request for a 1st time cuddle.

• edited January 2023

The only time I will take clothing requests is if they have an allergy to a certain type of cloth. Like, if they’re allergic to cotton or something, then I will try my best. But most cuddlers I get that ask for a clothing request usually ask inappropriate stuff. I get quite a lot that ask if I can wear a dress or even wear my Duff costume from the Simpson’s. I get way too many asking for me to wear lingerie, a swimsuit or be nude… surprisingly, they don’t even think they are being disrespectful. It doesn’t help that some “pros” offer that as an “up charge”…

For pros that specify that they wear only leggings or full Pyjama pants, they do get a lot of guys asking for shorts or something which I don’t necessarily think is wrong. The term “skin on skin” has a bad wrap but I’ve had a lot of cuddlers say they love skin on skin and truly mean it platonically. Honestly, I love the feeling of legs rubbing together and sometimes like to give a light massage on the legs and I of course LOVE to receive light caresses and massages on my legs and arms. But if you are uncomfortable with someone asking for specific clothing, you have every right to say “sorry, I don’t accept clothing requests.” Don’t ever do something you’re not comfortable with!

• Just put in your profile what you typically wear and that you do not take clothing requests.

• @Ashsweetheart13 you are right to cancel the session. Such requests are often 'gateway questions' to see if you will break boundaries.

I have cuddled with professionals with all combos of covered and bare legs. There is no doubt at all that mutual bare legs is best, but it's not nearly as big a deal as many [genuine] clients think it is. Yes it's nicer, but it's not that much nicer to be worth making a fuss about. And it certainly doesn't inhibit a fully satisfying session.

The following is purely personal, but I have no reason to think I'm an untypical man in this regard. I find bare leg up to lower thigh completely platonic in the context of a cuddle session. However, there is a line somewhere around middle thigh where the risk of my having impure thoughts rises rapidly.

One of the most rewarding cuddle sessions I ever had was arranged - to our mutual surprise - on the day with a professional I know well. It was summertime, and that day she happened to be wearing an impossibly short skirt with bare legs. We talked about this - she asked me if I would be ok with it - and we decided to cuddle as normal. Because we know each other well that includes some relatively intimate positions. The trust that she was putting in me on that occasion really moved me. Yes it was a slightly nicer than usual cuddle because of the extra skin, and I missed it the next time when we were back to the usual leggings, but the trust thing was far more meaningful and significant than a little bit of skin.

• [Deleted User]Leyhill (deleted user)

I have just erased a 1000 word diatribe on the ridiculousness of how the majority of society , in this country, look upon nakedness and skin. I will attempt a shorter version.

Nakedness does not equal sexiness. Clothing does not increase or decrease sexiness. It is our perception, which stems from our upbringing, that determines sexiness. If I have a connection with a woman I can get aroused even if she is wearing a clown suit. No, I do not have a clown fetish. We can touch a person who is fully clothed and get aroused. It is what we then do after those feelings that determine the outcome

Requesting certain clothing is a warning sign that should not be ignored.

My 500 worder was much better.

• I always request what the person I'm cuddling with prefers. There is such variation of what each persons boundaries are that I eventually found it prudent to ask prior to a session...Especially as a man! Some want shorts and a tee, some want full pants and shirt, some will only cuddle through a blanket...others wont cuddle at all. (I found this out after paying $300 for a cuddle, only to find that their boundaries were to only sit and talk).

• I'm with @Originalirish - the only requests I might make regarding clothing are:
    1) is OK for me to wear shorts and a t-shirt?
    2) are you allergic to wool/cotton?
    and that's only if those things are not mentioned in the other person's profile.

• Leggings and a t-shirt. I don't have them in wool and I'd assume if someone had a cotton issue, they would be wise enough to mention it. Other than that I would never take a clothing request... especially for a first cuddle! Big, huge red flag waiving if someone asks 🚩 🚩 🚩