New Cuddler looking for experience (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)

edited February 2023 in Pro Requests

Hello :)

I'm new on this site because I only just recently learned professional cuddling was even a thing. My whole life I have enjoyed helping people feel better through touch. Intrigued, I've spent a vast amount of time researching and improving my knowledge base around communication, consent, and the sciences behind why cuddling is so vital to many.
Learning basic massage techniques from my friend (pro masseuse) also seemed to be incredibly beneficial.

Currently what I'm looking for is to connect with other professionals (or non-pro) to build experience in a sort of mentorship/guidance capacity. That or simply a willingness to help a new male pro get a leg up in this community.

To this end, are there any experienced pro Cuddlers (M/F) in Ottawa, Ontario willing to engage in a mutually beneficial session, for educational/training and to provide feedback?

Thank you very much for reading

Comments

• edited February 2023

Unfortunately I cannot change any of my above original post, but since posting I’ve read through vast amounts of useful information on these forums, hopefully retaining all of it. 😋

Really I just want to retract my notion about “mutually beneficial” sessions, because I’ve since learned it wouldn’t be beneficial for experienced cuddlers, especially ones with regular clients, to waste time with a new arrival.

Instead, it seems like it’s common practice to book another pro via standard procedure/payment, me assuming the role of a new client, then paying careful attention during our session to each facet of what made the experience enjoyable or not. Communication, body language, hand placements, cuddle positions, hygiene, etc., etc., etc.… and last but definitely not least, basic hospitality and session readiness.

In this regard I wouldn't feel comfortable in the service provider’s shoes unless I could meet these basics in hospitality: sanitary products, private lavatory/shower access, food/water on hand, entertainment options, climate control, safe and secure-feeling environment, the booked service provider’s demeanour/overall vibe, and a high measure of attentiveness for the client’s unique needs.

So yeah. Basically I think it’s far more logical for new people to learn as much as they can from as many established pro’s as possible (all genders), while using the normal booking process for invaluable client insight, and of course taking comparative notes after each new session. 😊